My Current 24" Bike - Something Different!

Heatsink

I've got a few products I'm tempted to press the go button on very soon, and I'd like to see how the mk2 is received so I can judge how to take it forward. If the 24UK is embraced, then I will keep the momentum going :) I'm looking forward to finally seeing the new features realised on the Mk2, and seeing what everyone thinks.

Aw, don't make us wait!

I think there's probably a market now for a proper 26" street frame. Lots of people are interested in going 24 but it's a pretty big investment if you currently ride stock (new frame + wheels + tyres + whatever other bits). If you made a 26" frame with similar geo to the 24uk, the transition would be a lot easier for a lot of people. Kind of like the Czar freetrials but a bit more oldschool-looking and not as long. In fact, just make it exactly like the 2004 Pure and I can think of at least one person who'll be over the moon!

• 5 months later...
Aw, don't make us wait!

I think there's probably a market now for a proper 26" street frame. Lots of people are interested in going 24 but it's a pretty big investment if you currently ride stock (new frame + wheels + tyres + whatever other bits). If you made a 26" frame with similar geo to the 24uk, the transition would be a lot easier for a lot of people. Kind of like the Czar freetrials but a bit more oldschool-looking and not as long. In fact, just make it exactly like the 2004 Pure and I can think of at least one person who'll be over the moon!

(bit of a bump sorry) How about a frame which has 24 and 26 mounts? could do what you've donw with the 24uk mk2 and have mounts on both sides of the frame but one side 26 and the other 24 so people can choose. everybody's a winner!

Also how did this bike end up riding? did the brake adapters work and last? and how was the base to ride?

Edited by chunky

• 4 months later...
(bit of a bump sorry) How about a frame which has 24 and 26 mounts? could do what you've donw with the 24uk mk2 and have mounts on both sides of the frame but one side 26 and the other 24 so people can choose. everybody's a winner!

Also how did this bike end up riding? did the brake adapters work and last? and how was the base to ride?

Want to know the same. Did you ever manage to run vee's and how did it work? Bit of a bump I know, but hoping someone will answer my questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...