Dave's New Steed

AdamR28

Just finished building Dave's new bike... here's some pics!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sexual Adamant Cranks

IPB Image

New ZOO! Mounts

IPB Image

Custom Etched Pro2 Front Hub B)

IPB Image

Rides great from what we can tell so far (a few hops about on random bits we have to ride around work)... more riding to be done tomorrow!

Let Dave know what you think for when he gets into work in the morning :P

Cheers

Adam

Hmmm, I'm not sure I like it to be honest, I know its the perfect bikeand everything its just the frame, doesnt really do 'it' for me.

Ahh well if it rides nice.

EDIT: high stems for the win.

Edited by Joe_Elding

Ah well done i see you have copied nearly all of my components.. ashame you couldnt afford the chris king up front (with glued in bolts.. oops) but i wont get too picky :- Looks proper f**king nice.. i could bum mine all day and all night they are soooooooo nice. Have to say.. that stem does twat your knees a lot but makes it ride so nice :) good jobbie all round!

Lots of editing now ive had a good butchers... i might buy those cranks.. they suit the bike really well. Also you need some bling bling dice for the dustcaps and that should finish it nicely. Real men use 180 rotors on a mod.. good stuff.

What gearing is that? because your chain is perfect length:(

Edited by Spacemunkee

You always go for the simple silver/black look and it always works. Black spokes 4TW :- . I reaaaallllly want adamant cranks. Looks wicked and theres nothing wrong with T-Master stems. :D

EDIT: whats with the booster? :S Nicer to sit on?

Edited by kcchan

That bike pretty much just made he descision of what new cranks to get....... adamants !

liking that bike its very neat but high rise stems (how ever comfy they are) just dont ride that nice !!

joshywa

That bike pretty much just made he descision of what new cranks to get....... adamants !

liking that bike its very neat but high rise stems (how ever comfy they are) just dont ride that nice !!

joshywa

on a +65mm bb i can assure you it does ride amazing

I like the Echo lite frames.

Adament cranks are sex.

Don't you find you smack your legs on the bars with such a high stem? Also stands on the back wheel too quick I find.

Very nice bike.

CLS....

Edited by Mr_scott

Wow. That really does look nice. Simple colour-scheme does the trick. The spec. is a amazing; just as you would expect, being part owner of the biggest Biketrial shop in the UK! :)

I think, if only it had straight blade forks, it would look like a mod version of Cap's bike :P .

Cheers,

Joe.