.~

Sponge

Finally, you've uploaded it Mr.Yoggi. :P

Even though I've got the full DVD, its nice to see that you've made the effort to get this particular scene online for the rest of the trials community to watch. I like the added in 'Sac John tramp' bits :P, adds a touch of comedy to it!

Oh and yes... Zack is using a Luna tyre. Believe it or not :-

Oh and yes... Zack is using a Luna tyre. Believe it or not :-

The use it gets doesn't really compare to how tyres get used on a trials bike though, so it's not too surprising? In the dry, Lunas are usually OK if you get the right pressures. It's just in the wet they're utterly shit (which he didn't appear to roll in?), but it's not subjected to the same forces of power/weight distribution 'n' stuff...

Wow I actually enjoyed that, compared with most of the other uni videos you've showed me and ive been watching and thinking what an idiot the guy looks the whole way through, but that was good! I couldnt see a major difference between him and Joe though to be honest, except maybe the sidehops, and Joe's a little sketchier :-

(Y)

New Trials Shack link now available at first post!

and Meteor, we use fixed drivetrain wheels, so our weight and legs are our brakes. Rail to rail gaps on a uni are scary! I've tried some square ones before but round ones are totally different!

aha figured it was something like that :P

and yea rail gaps do seem pretty scary, seems pretty painfull when you fall :unsure:

I'm sketchy?! :P That is kinda true, I just rush moves too much. Though I am not going to really be able to beat Zack at all at the comp in Switz, it'll be a great experience.

Hmm. This post has changed a lot from what it used to be.