Adamant A1 & Lovely Custom Tensioner :)

ben_travis

so here we have some pics of me new bike kitted out withe the new adamant bits. and tom riggs custom tensioner (which i have modified for personal use) cheers very much tom for y'all

the tensioner uses a spring by the way and is hangerless which means sidehops both ways with no major problems at all that i have found. is also very reliable for gapping on etc :) love it

thanks to deng / tartybikes / heatsink for your help. (Y)

[attachmentid=5811]

[attachmentid=5812]

[attachmentid=5813]

[attachmentid=5814]

Edited by ben@hulltrials

thats cos your a trend follower joe :D. ashton......koxx.......etc etc :P

meh. its the way it rides. i like it and it rides well for how i ride

Me....trend follower hahahahahahahahahahahha.

I was like the 1st person to buy a czar...and the person i knew to buy an xtp :P

that would make me a trend setter :P

Me....trend follower hahahahahahahahahahahha.

I was like the 1st person to buy a czar...and the person i knew to buy an xtp :P

that would make me a trend setter :P

I would say it makes you more fat! you big fatty you!

(......waits for ben to start taking the piss out of towlers over weight problem)

looks good Ben, not as good as mine obviously cos mine has 'Big Towler was ere' written on the downtube :-:lol: , WTF?!

couple a questions while im here - do you find running the 'low' echo stem right ontop of the headseti.e, no spacers, the best setup?

And im running a heatsink rear booster, you reckon thats just overkill?

and finally, had a right mare setting the rear brake up, with RS7's and 127.5BB, cranks kept clipping the pistons <_< , just about enough clearance now, but any tips on that little niggle?

Cheers ears (Y)

Tom

hahaha, my bars are higher on my ashton :P

looks nice though, I like it (as much as I can for an adamant :- ) I like the colour scheme, though I think a black bash or black cranks with gold bash would look cool.

I like the tensioner too, I had a feel of tom riggs and the spring was really strong! seemed to work really well.

(Y)

hahaha, my bars are higher on my ashton :P

looks nice though, I like it (as much as I can for an adamant :- ) I like the colour scheme, though I think a black bash or black cranks with gold bash would look cool.

I like the tensioner too, I had a feel of tom riggs and the spring was really strong! seemed to work really well.

(Y)

yeah high bars rock :P:D

does look pretty nice though dude :)

would it not be possible to up tension the chain!

looks good Ben, not as good as mine obviously cos mine has 'Big Towler was ere' written on the downtube :-:lol: , WTF?!

couple a questions while im here - do you find running the 'low' echo stem right ontop of the headseti.e, no spacers, the best setup?

And im running a heatsink rear booster, you reckon thats just overkill?

and finally, had a right mare setting the rear brake up, with RS7's and 127.5BB, cranks kept clipping the pistons <_< , just about enough clearance now, but any tips on that little niggle?

Cheers ears (Y)

Tom

HAAAAA HAAAAAA LMAO!!!!!! HA forgot bout that ha ha, just started laughing out at work.

yeah high bars rock :P:D

does look pretty nice though dude :)

would it not be possible to up tension the chain!

my worst nightmare. along with non-sprung tensioners. nah im just nae a fan. the tensioner works amazingly well. its basically part of an old mech dismantled and then some screws. those who criticise. it works and basically nothing to bang.

hangerless is the way forward :)

ta

yer i would also like to know cause hangers suck balls maybe a pic of the other side =D super bodges like that need to be shared ^_^:rolleyes:

you guys need to speak to tom rigg. he made it for me, but i modified it. its difficult to explain. ill try get some pics sometime.