A Short Video

Matt Staples

Jesus christ, man... You are amazing on that bike, aswell as your 26" :o . Everythign you do on it seems so effortless. You have such a nice style, too. Like you said though, the editing wasn't anything special. However, i didn't find it bad. (Y)

Those switch sidehops................... :blink:

Cheers,

Joe.

WHERE WAS THAT ?

and

CAN I COME?

it was shot on the sea front about 5 mins from my house in Frinton. its not that good. ask chai. <_<

thanks for all the good comments. i'm just glad your not all hating my editing, i'll make another soon. i'll use a tripod, and it will have some good riding :shifty:

please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike.

o noes :cool2:

post-1264-1152394167_thumb.jpg

That video has created a new trials move Name .

Us/We the Salisbury crew are calling it the "Staples"

Basicaly any Move or Linked Move .

Ie Drop to Staples = Drop to backwheel side hop with no brakes and the roll along .

If that makes sense

Any moves containing landing from a sidehop with brakes realeased and rolling smoooooth as.( In the direction you require for the next move)

(Y)

Sorry if im talking shite

Nice vid

Maybe a topic should be started about moves named after the person that made them famous?

there are a few !

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, get off that 20"!!! What happened to that video of you on your BT, the trailer was mint but I never saw the final video? Ive also been looking for the name of the song for ages.

Still a good vid I suppose :P

Dave