A Short Video

Matt Staples

herro all.

here is a short video (only 2:14) of a ride i had a few days ago.

no tripod took part in the creation of this video.

its called 'tartybikes_a20minuteride'

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/MattTrials

please don't be disappointed. the riding is pretty bad and the editing is worst. i just wanted to give it a go. :shifty:

please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike please be on a real bike.

oh my.. was even worse than i thought, thought you may have gone back to a stock, but good god no it was a mod.

lol im just playing, riding was great. video was ok, bit repetative but nice and bright and easy to watch (Y)

Edited by chrishayton

Even though Pythons feel like shit? :P I've never ridden a single one that didn't feel like shit. I guess if you like that sort of weird-feeling-stock stuff it might be OK, but it just doesn't feel "moddy" enough for me.

Anyway, think it says a lot about just how good Matt is that he was riding a T-Mag in that vid. Was cool to watch though, and nice to see someone riding a mod in a video without doing dropgaps or pivots on rails throughout :turned:

Are you on speed for part of that vid ?????? you side hopp and as soon as you land you hopp again then again and again :S

realy nice moves (Y) the only thing i didnt like is the fact you can potentialy side hopp higher than me wrong foot and wrong side :P

well done

Even though you were on a little gay bike, It was grand - you can see the 24 in you coming out in the way you ride (spech them wee manual fowards into sidehops ?)

anyways - BOWIE = B)

Good work

but I wanna see a full on 24 street heaven vid please ....

:shifty:

That was minta, bring out a few more vids like that and the t-mag will be the new python. I love the way you tap :wub: and also that bit at the end!!! switch foot to your opposite way??? I couldnt do that up a curb :$

:sick::wub::D

Edited by Joe_Elding