New Pics Todays Riding

Bessell

mega pics!

really like them.

I always see you :S its weird, i saw you at a ymsa comp that butlers dad organised before i was observing with stefan.

I saw you on a brum ride, i think i was still riding the t mag then. lol. but i hardly speak to you, you sort of look at me to say keep a way or else i'll beat you with my rythm stick 'unt

mega pics!

really like them.

I always see you :S its weird, i saw you at a ymsa comp that butlers dad organised before i was observing with stefan.

I saw you on a brum ride, i think i was still riding the t mag then. lol. but i hardly speak to you, you sort of look at me to say keep a way or else i'll beat you with my rythm stick 'unt

lol dont be stuped mate. come over and say hello next time!

Paul: Thanks mate yea really get on with the mbk!

sorry if it's been mentioned but is in aylsebury?(sp?) I was there riding this week whilst at a training course, and one of the places looks really similar? Just wondered really, didn't see anyone while i was out and wondered if there were trials riders.

yeah bessell!hows the chest after back cowm?you still got the marks,lol.......done the same thing the other day :S

geordie craig

Yes mate marks are still there but its ok now! will have to meet up again with you guys again soon! (Y)