Towler Video

Towler

Ah Mr.Towler. i know how you can go bigger, stop writing your name on peoples adamants and conserve your energy ;)

In all seriousness, it looks like your riding is quite lathargic (SP!) , if you were to tuck/load your weight and take the pedals back a bit more and really 'explode' into moves, im sure you can go a whole load higher/further etc as your technique does't look half bad at all.

Top Job (Y)

Ah Mr.Towler. i know how you can go bigger, stop writing your name on peoples adamants and conserve your energy ;)

In all seriousness, it looks like your riding is quite lathargic (SP!) , if you were to tuck/load your weight and take the pedals back a bit more and really 'explode' into moves, im sure you can go a whole load higher/further etc as your technique does't look half bad at all.

Top Job (Y)

good comment. TOWLER YOU FOOL. this is what ive been telling you.

That was pretty cool.

On the subject of improving your riding...umm, well you could try and find some longer lines instead of just a single gap or drop if you see what i mean. Try and link different areas together to create some longer lines. I didnt think the quality was bad, or the editing. Just keep riding i suppose.

Good video (Y)

Clawz

Bike looks lush

don't be a dick

atleast comment on his riding or atleast about the video

his bike is in bike pics so go there with your comment

anyways Great video towler once i got my sound card sorted out i got sound which made the video 10x better

nice one but you need to get more vids out!