Echo, Zoo, Gu, And Adamant,hubs!

Maximus

hey,

I am going to by a new rear hub soon, and i was gust wandering if u guys could help me with the colour chouse as there is too much to choose from, i quite like the echo or adamant hubs on tarty bikes, i have got a t-mag 2005, and i don't no what colour to go with to match it. i did think black as my bike is silver and black, but there is no point, if i can get it in 5 different colours :S .

red? green? blue? gold? silver? black? :S

thanks

To be honest mate..it is completely your choice..don't get it to match your frame as it will probably need replacing soon (knowing what t-mag's are like) so just think long and hard..and then decide...although we all know green is the prettiest (Y).

zoo baby!

To be honest mate..it is completely your choice..don't get it to match your frame as it will probably need replacing soon (knowing what t-mag's are like) so just think long and hard..and then decide...although we all know green is the prettiest (Y).

zoo baby!

what are t-mag like, i haven't herd the storys :( , and i was thinking i bit green, but i just don't know an i've been thinking for a while, but seriously i cant decide its up to u!!!! :D

Get a profile or an eno freewheel! These new hubs aren't proven and judging by the recent echo/etc products they don't have the best quality control.

But one if you want but I wouldn't trust my face with them :closedeyes:

no you have misunderstood i'm getting a tensile freewheel, but i quite like the fixed hubs they have got up..

so what colour..?

no you have misunderstood i'm getting a tensile freewheel, but i quite like the fixed hubs they have got up..

so what colour..?

oh right! the new fixed hubs look like a good design, expecially with the HG spline and no free hub body!

Get black (personally i would get black) or sliver, goes with anything and easier to sell on if you want to :)

EDIT: they could have at least got the GU bars the same colour as the rest of the stuff :turned:

Edited by leedstrials

if u go to the echo site here

and look at the team frames

there are echo team with like 5 bike with 5 differen colors for the parts

though its not a t mag

but the frame is silver

so it ll give u a better idea

i hope

:D

I would go for the blue echo rear hub as i think blue looks good with silver. I think they are very good hubs they are made out of 7075 aluminium, they are super strong and very light. Although i have said blue you can get them in 6 different colours silver, orange, blue, green, red and black.

IPB Image

I would go for blue it will look brill but on the other hand it's your decision

Good luck BIG L (Y)

• 5 months later...

Well like someone has already said above it's your bike, so do it to your taste (Y)

But i have recently got my new wheel through from tarty

07 echo rim GOLD

GU hub in GOLD

Mutiny spokes BLACK

and i think it looks sexual :D

Goodluck choosing a colour took me ages :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

yes i agree but i'm going to upgrade my bike with black + silver with either white or yellow wheels becasue at least then you have something a bit different than black and silver all over.

Black and silver all the way matey!

by the way where did these pictures come from they are really good!! (Y)

EDIT: just noticed the tarty watermarks sorry i'm dead sleepy

Edited by jonny_smith