Just Seen Martyn Ashton. (anyone Want To Download Manifesto)

greavey

Hey all, just seen martyn Ashton at the Eastbourne Extreme weekend. He did a back flip about 1 meter away from my face. I made a video with my phone of the whole event, which was excellent. His mc was saying he is the only one who does the back flip on a trials bike but ive also seen Ot Pi do one. ps anyone who wants manifest let me know

Edited by greavey

He first did it at the bike show either last year or the year before i think after several years and some buggered backs learning it...

2 years ago i think.

Yeah he almost killed himself doing it for the first time. Nasty.

Yer it was last years Bike Show at Stonleigh.

I remember because i missed it and was rather peed off by it. Didn't know Ot Pi did them.

Someone had a video of it, but can't remember who.

During learning/practise didn;t he brake his neck?

Then he got back lucky and now is happy doing them? Remeber seeing him at bike doing it

No, he fractured two vertebras and completely snapped two of the tendon attachments called vertebral processes. He said he has to do weights every day to maintain his posture. He learned the skill of back flip in a river jump after spending 6 months in bed from his first attempt into a foam pit. Ashton also didn’t rate the Chris King hub, said it was overpriced and not that necessary. He said he wanted to put out his Justice bike complete with all components for around 600, How’s that for value.

manifesto enjoy

http://www.4shared.com

Edited by Onzaboymark

The MC's still wrong anyway, 'cos Bongo did one on his Monty in Rampworx aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago. Saying that: Ashton's quarry-bank flip in Trial Noir > everyone elses flips...

It's a pretty cool move though, nice how it shows a different side to what can be done on trials bikes (Y)

The MC's still wrong anyway, 'cos Bongo did one on his Monty in Rampworx aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago. Saying that: Ashton's quarry-bank flip in Trial Noir > everyone elses flips...

It's a pretty cool move though, nice how it shows a different side to what can be done on trials bikes (Y)

absolutely. click on the link above for Manifesto

cool man.

I'll have manifesto ;)

click on the link http://www.4shared.com

Edited by Onzaboymark

theirs a video off ashtons backflip on monty website link its about half way down the page. The mc will have said that so it will make more people amazed because hardly anyone that sees his shows don't have a clue about trials.like i was watching a show other week and some guy claimed that if he sidehoped over a bar that he had it would be the british record. :$ :(:huh: thanks Matt Rushton

Edited by matt rushton

Guys.. If you want Manefesto, go and BUY IT. Pirating scum.

Or if you're not going to buy it, don't talk about it on an open forum.

Keep your value judgements to yourself. Some people do not agree with file sharing and that does not give you the right to call people scum, because that shows a lack of INTELECT. Yet again another potential abusive and judgemental person. Remember thou shalt not judge. I bet someone has blutetoothed that mp3 track to your phone and yet that too is piratism.

GOURANGA

Keep your value judgements to yourself. Some people do not agree with file sharing and that does not give you the right to call people scum, because that shows a lack of INTELECT. Yet again another potential abusive and judgemental person. Remember thou shalt not judge. I bet someone has blutetoothed that mp3 track to your phone and yet that too is piratism.

GOURANGA

Okay. The scum comment was a bit harsh, sorry about that - just hit a bit of a raw nerve. But quite amusing/ironic that you spelt Intellect wrong - it's two L's. And thou shalt not judge? How about thou shalt not steal...

Although technically all piracy is illegal, it's also a bit of a grey area, but I don't want to go in to that right now.

The reason I took this particuarly thread to mention this, is because this isn't some multi-millionare we're talking about. Professional mountain bikers don't get paid a lot and Manifesto took a lot of effort to create and he's an incredibly skilled rider. It's well worthy of your money.

If you want to go around to a mates house and watch it, fair enough - you can do that for free. But on a trials forum, openly offering out free copies online (and putting yourself in to a position of BEING judged) is going to have a serious impact on what is quite a niche market for selling DVDs. It's not as if there aren't hundreds of other free downloadable videos online.

Okay. The scum comment was a bit harsh, sorry about that - just hit a bit of a raw nerve. But quite amusing/ironic that you spelt Intellect wrong - it's two L's. And thou shalt not judge? How about thou shalt not steal...

Although technically all piracy is illegal, it's also a bit of a grey area, but I don't want to go in to that right now.

The reason I took this particuarly thread to mention this, is because this isn't some multi-millionare we're talking about. Professional mountain bikers don't get paid a lot and Manifesto took a lot of effort to create and he's an incredibly skilled rider. It's well worthy of your money.

If you want to go around to a mates house and watch it, fair enough - you can do that for free. But on a trials forum, openly offering out free copies online (and putting yourself in to a position of BEING judged) is going to have a serious impact on what is quite a niche market for selling DVDs. It's not as if there aren't hundreds of other free downloadable videos online.

You got my message, its like spelling edumacation. ps I deliberately put that error in my post because spell checker would of corrected it. But yea I see what you mean. Conversely lots of riders have no money to buy certain videos. Lets agree to disagree. And I paid for Manifesto not stole it. Irony. Lets keep blood pressure down

Edited by greavey

Gouranga, or Gauranga, originates in the the Hare Krishna religious movement, whose founding father, Shri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, was also called Gaura.

Good old wiki. But now i'm confused why he said it.

Thats already been exclaimed by Onzaboymark, as above

Edited by greavey

40 mb for a dvd rip file the quality must be shocking and you must have skipped on audio as well. Yeah that crash mr ashton had put me off things for a bit, kinda shocking what you can do but ahh well its life.

Edited by CBProductions