Pastrana Nails A Double Flip In X-games

mike425

:huh:

whats next? backflip 360*? :unsure:

its been done, guess who did it first.

oh, he also did the first...lemme get this right...backflip superman seatgrab indian air...basically-

do a backflip, let go of the bars, grab the seat, stretch your legs out, then twist your whole body and legs round, then get back on the bike (upside down) and land it. hmm

its been done, guess who did it first.

oh, he also did the first...lemme get this right...backflip superman seatgrab indian air...basically-

do a backflip, let go of the bars, grab the seat, stretch your legs out, then twist your whole body and legs round, then get back on the bike (upside down) and land it. hmm

nope first person to do 360 backflip was brian deegan - best trick x games 9/10 i think, nicknamed the mulisha twist after his group the metal mulisha

Pete Wright did it without a ramp. :rolleyes:

Pete did it when his bikes engine had exploded, he was like 'Oh f**k how am I going to get home now' (he had forgotten his mobile you see so he could call George or Tony to get a helicopter to air lift him out) so he double backfliped and ended up in a stange phone box which transported him back in time where he got his mobile. Then he went back to the time where his engine was broken and called Tony and got an apache out of there. He had to leave his bike behind but luckily hes sponsored by a big french company so they gave him another one.

Pete did it when his bikes engine had exploded, he was like 'Oh f**k how am I going to get home now' (he had forgotten his mobile you see so he could call George or Tony to get a helicopter to air lift him out) so he double backfliped and ended up in a stange phone box which transported him back in time where he got his mobile. Then he went back to the time where his engine was broken and called Tony and got an apache out of there. He had to leave his bike behind but luckily hes sponsored by a big french company so they gave him another one.

Only an Apache, i would have thought Tony would have used something slightly more luxurious like air force one for his best bud.

has anyone seen my shoe, do you even know pete wright?

i dont know him but nor do i take the piss (i dont even care for knowing him)

plus do you even ride trials or do yo just make countless threads so you can read stories of other members girlfriends?

this makes no sense

rant over

Edited by feest