Pastrana Nails A Double Flip In X-games

mike425

Calling the motocross version of a 360 a 360 or a 360 flip is almost as tenuous as Janson's face.

Very.

EDIT: Just watched the vid - he landed that f**kin' smooth!

Ur totally right, the motorcross version of a "360" flip is basically a flat spin like u see in inline skating. Its a bit of a joke, but I guess probably the only way u can get a bike that big and bulky to spin properly around horizontally!

Been waiting to see the double flip for ages, saw an extended video a year or so ago following travis as he tried 2 perfect it back at home before trying it in competition, its a pretty sick trick and u gotta have some huuuuuuuuge balls to try it, let alone the bucket loads of skill needed to landed that smoothly!

Big respect to the guy, he's still showing up guys 10 years older than him out there! I wouldnt expect to see a double flip varial any time soon though...

M@

Edited by MadChikken

has anyone seen my shoe, do you even know pete wright?

i dont know him but nor do i take the piss (i dont even care for knowing him)

plus do you even ride trials or do yo just make countless threads so you can read stories of other members girlfriends?

this makes no sense

rant over

I dont know Pete Wright, do you know George Bush, Tony Blair, Every Blonde in the world etc?

Im sure you have told jokes about at least one of the three up there.

If he doesnt like it he can always ask me to stop.

Callum does ride, I've witnessed it with my own eyes.

For about 20 meters before my crank fell off :lol:

I think we should make a Pete Wright story thread.

i think you should leave pete alone.

this thread has nothing to do with pete, you dont know him, so drop the pete wright comments.

he lives near me, i see him all the time, and hes actually a really sound guy, as anyone whos met him will tell you.

the vid wont load for me :angry: