What Not To Do On A Bike

Willsey

LOL at the bit at 17s-23s why doesn't he even try to bail, why? :(

it looks like he was going to try and manuel after his wheel come off, he obviously knew it was going to come off though.

EDIT: on the very last clip what would he have done if he had made it onto the roof? he wouldn't of had the time to slow down i'd of thought.

Edited by Barber

oh dear oh dear...... lol thats is really funny but i cant think how much it would hurt from falling of some of them ;) but you got to admit that one with the women going over the handle bars is funny right?and the guy at the start cracking his face on that wall? lol.....and didn't the guy at the last bit of the video dye from doing that jump? a few people said he did? correct me if i'm wrong!

cheers danny... (Y)

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

Consider yourself corrected: he's fine.

Fricker (the first guy) did that 'cos the arm of the bench was a bit wet, so when he kicked to gap, his wheel span and flipped him over. He cut his face up a bit, may have chipped a tooth or two.

Does Frika still come on here nowadays? He's a Senior if i remember rightly.

Last one was a professional bmx'er i think,videos been round for ages. I heard it was something to with Jackass, but that was a rumor i believe. Probably describing the rider.