When Do You Consider How Long Youve Been Riding

dan more

hi there i was just wondering how do you tell how long its been since you started riding

is it when you get your first bike or is it when you learn to pedal kick thanks for your time dan

Edited by dan more

I try not to, it depresses me to think i've been riding longer than Damon Watson.

But i started riding on the 24th July 2003. Date that i got my first trials bike.

I try not to, it depresses me to think i've been riding longer than Damon Watson.

But i started riding on the 24th July 2003. Date that i got my first trials bike.

Tell me about it >_<

I started riding on The 25th december 2003, Christmas day :D

Loved every minute off it, apart from my knees are f**ked :-

I always judge it from my first comp...winter 1999.

in that case i havn't started riding :D I'm good for my time riding then lol. I just judge it from my first bike, 1 year and 3 weeks ago. I'm shite for the time ive been riding, but meh who cares its all about having fun with your mates on bikes is it not?

hi there i was just wondering how do you tell how long its been since you started riding

is it when you get your first bike or is it when you learn to pedal kick thanks for your time dan

I think it depends on wether you're talking about trials riding or just general bike riding.

I've been riding bikes for about 20 years but riding trials for about 2 years.

(Y)

Just over 2 years now :(

And just starting to loose interest in it...

Hey, if you are loosing interest stop riding for a couple of months then get back on you're bike, i did it and i am enjoying myself so much more now.

I am not that good for the time i have had a bike, i got my first trials bike (onza t-bird) on christmas day of 2004 but just learned how to forward hope last summer holidays and did my first competition last october holidays, i have only done one competition, i really enjoyed that one but i am more committed to motor bike trial so never have the time to do push bike trials.

I hardly every ride because there is not anybody that does ride within 65 miles of me (N).

But if you are counting how long i have been riding bikes it has been 12 years, i learned when i was 3 to ride without stabilizers lol.

Cheers, Allen.

I guess I count it as when I started doing trials-type moves and looking at obsticles. It's a long time ago now - almost double figures now :)

Jon

I'd say in 97, when I bought my first bike specifically to do stunts and ride on funny tracks, though I didn't know it would turn out to be trials at the time... and because I didn't know anyone around to go along with, my learning curve was horrendously slow :ermm:

when I bought my first bike specifically to do stunts and ride on funny tracks, though I didn't know it would turn out to be trials at the time... and because I didn't know anyone around to go along with, my learning curve was horrendously slow :ermm:

Ditto, except it was to ride trials. Even though my learning curve is still slow now there's people to ride with.

Hmm just trying to work it out now I reckon its been about 3 days for me now riding trials lol. But I have been riding bikes sine 2000. About may time. And back then I was more in to Dirt jumping then anything else.

Trials always applied( ~,~) to me. I always use to do a few back hops here and there. I think you first start riding when you get your first trials bike. Because before then it just messing about.

Doing trials comps sounds like it could be quite some fun. Cant wait to get better.

Hmm just trying to work it out now I reckon its been about 3 days for me now riding trials lol. But I have been riding bikes sine 2000. About may time. And back then I was more in to Dirt jumping then anything else.

Trials always applied( ~,~) to me. I always use to do a few back hops here and there. I think you first start riding when you get your first trials bike. Because before then it just messing about.

Doing trials comps sounds like it could be quite some fun. Cant wait to get better.

why wait till your better? get out there and do them now, you will learn quicker trust me!