New Ciguena Mod!

grantham

Looks pretty rad. Nice to see ideas like cablerouting on both sides 'n' so on, even if it's going to tear your knees apart :P

The tensioner design pwns though. Maybe people will climb out of their dark snail cam cave and realise that little cams aren't the best way to do it ;)

That isnt a problem.. take that back...

Nevwar!

Maybe people will climb out of their dark snail cam cave and realise that little cams aren't the best way to do it ;)

I actually like my snail cams now that i've bought some mole grips. :rolleyes:

I think it looks lush! It reminds me, so much, of how the old Brisa B20's and Brisa B20D's used to look (which i also thought were, lush). Also, the colour scheme is very good as both of the colours contrast well to compliment each ohter. Although there, still could have been a better colour than pink.

Nice find, Pat... (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Yes, I hear in a recent scientific study they found having to use brute force was far superior than mechanical advantage? :P

I think you'll find they actually found that deciding to use brute force was far superior to relying on mechanical advantage