My New Monty 221 07 !

Scotty Evil1

Hello all.

Well i thought i would also post a pic of my new Monty 221 ti 07. Which arrived yesterday.

I personally think it looks great, the colour scheme this year is brill. It also rides perfect, really like it.So obviosly the first full day i get to ride it, it rains all day!!.

Heres some pics of the beast, i wanted to post a few more up, but for some reson when i did, the screen went blank, maybe another day lol

Enjoy

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Any comments/questions welcome guys (Y)(Y)

Scott :)

interesting drilling on the front rim, are they hexagonal on the rear?

Are there any major differances from the 06 other than the lack of magura mounts and integrated booster?

The 07 has no magura mounts like you said, it also has a 6 PAWL freewheel, which is really nice, the pickups great.

Also it doesnt have a Stop Steering System, which maked the front end really light ( also makes the overall weight lower), and really easy to pick up, manuel lifts are really easy on it.

Scott

Just another monty doesnt look much different as they dont every year, but hey its how they ride not look and they ride good. The bars look the best change this year, i would never buy one though becuase there overpriced and are not very strong

Edited by JASON CLARK

Just another monty doesnt look much different as they dont every year, but hey its how they ride not look and they ride good. The bars look the best change this year, i would never buy one though becuase there overpriced and are not very strong

Monty dont make huuuuge changes to there bike at once, they do them small and gradually, its like a Porsche 911, they all look the same, but all have tiny little differences..

And i dont know why people say there not strong ive had about 15 montys, not a single one has broke. I hear all these street riders complaining there weak, but if your going to jump at a wall 1'000s of times, in the most un smooth way possible of course thats going to affect it, also trying to wedge a profile hub into it by stretching the frames obviously going to affect the frame!

lets hope you can ride it better than you could your last one, bloody Wilsons!! :angry:

Oi mr T' Patt, at least my bike doesnt weigh 40 bloody tonne!!!

Check out the custom lever blades...

:$ :- gotta have your bling haha :P

Scott

Edited by Scotty Evil1

what's the wheelbase on it? Has it changed at all from the 06 version? I had the 06 Before i stopped riding and found it nice but short..Real short..So just wondering what this one is like to be honest. Looking to get back into it again so yeah who knows could be a next bike depending on a few things heh.

Just a little bit nice then, that makes me wish i wasn't so skint. :( love the drills on the front rim and the bars the frame looks mint to! personaly i think the stickers look good on it i dont like plain frames :) may have to go chav style and rob that off you. :P

Nick