As/a Level Results Thread

Phatmike

Physics - D, gunna retake one module and should be at least a C after. Pissed off cos I was at B before

Chemistry - D, same situation here

Maths - D, f**k YES THOUGHT I'D FAILED. f**k OFF MR BAKER!!!!!!1111!!!!

Economics - B, but..... I'm dropping it :huh:

Gunna work my feckin ass off next year, gotta get into mech engineering :shifty:

Art - U

Psychology - U

History - U

:ermm::(

Me thinks a retake of year 12 is in order here.

I may be in the same situation as you

ICT - D

Psychology - U

Maths - U

I can bump ICT up to a B by retaking both tests as my coursework was an A.

Psychology im going to have to retake both tests and the same in Maths, so basically I f**ked up.

Yeah, my offer was 2 Cs and i got them, so im in.

Just got through to ucas and im in (Y) woo hoo :D:D

Well done Noz, you'll have to keep me posted as to how your doing on the course, be nice to see how hard/easy it is in advance.

Well done to the rest of you, the majority of you got what you wanted/expected or have the chance to improve (Y)

Bumpity bump...

Just got in from partaying/sleeping.

Got B C C, in Media Studies, Geography and Geology respectively.

Was sent a letter saying i'd been accepted to my first choice before i got my results, so that took the pressure off.

Happy with that, consistent with last year.

A levels are proper retarded to be honest.. i got BCD for mine back in the day and only just got on to Beng for civil engineering. Now im at uni im only 3% off getting a 1st and ive been moved up on to Meng. Just shows how shit uninteresting subjects at school = shit grades.

German - A

Critical Thinking - B (f**king chuffed with that, this is the hardest A2, ever!)

Drama & Theatre - C (Par for the course really, didn't hand in half my coursework)

French - C (Pretty pissed off, considering my spoken french is basically as good as the teacher's...)

Joe xXx

Those are A2s by the way :)

Anyone else noticed pretty much everyone who took media studies got an A :lol:

Now have a dilemna, do I drop ecnomics which I got a B in but is unrelevant to the Uni course I want to do (mech engineering) or do I drop Chemistry which I got D in but enjoy more and is more relevant :huh: Bugger

Anyone else noticed pretty much everyone who took media studies got an A :lol:

Now have a dilemna, do I drop ecnomics which I got a B in but is unrelevant to the Uni course I want to do (mech engineering) or do I drop Chemistry which I got D in but enjoy more and is more relevant :huh: Bugger

You've answered your own question. Stick with relevance,even if you get a bad grade you still studied the right stuff.

A levels are proper retarded to be honest.. i got BCD for mine back in the day and only just got on to Beng for civil engineering. Now im at uni im only 3% off getting a 1st and ive been moved up on to Meng. Just shows how shit uninteresting subjects at school = shit grades.

Thank you

You've made me slightly relieved about going now (Y)

Thank you

You've made me slightly relieved about going now (Y)

Haha just make sure you work hard. I pretty much work solid from end of september round till summer exams. Even revision over christmas and easter.. bit nerdy but im not naturally clever at all.