Jcr Python!

Mr_Pitbull

Have you got some sorta short spoke on there, or is it just some skank on your spoke from the nipple?

Skank, all my spokes are different sizes etc, used some from my echo hub i had a while back.....but wheel is built perfect thanks to the Christof_G...most of the spokes were rusted when debuilding the wheel so i had to angle grind a few off as the rust was that bad, just left the spokes seazed it. grease the spoke heads in future.

all rims come with that split. yes it is a split. yours has one joe its solid to get rid of but it usually all goes when its built up tightly, doesnt affect anything.. w00p

Ah reet; i know mine has one. But from the picture it just looked like Biff's was rather large compared to mine... :P

Skank, all my spokes are different sizes etc, used some from my echo hub i had a while back.....but wheel is built perfect thanks to the Christof_G...most of the spokes were rusted when debuilding the wheel so i had to angle grind a few off as the rust was that bad, just left the spokes seazed it. grease the spoke heads in future.

Wouldn't grease cause the spokes to come loose more easily, Biff? :ermm: Just a thought, even though i don't really know much about building wheels!

Cheers,

Joe.