Frame Coating

Ducko

If you're worried about how much weight it'll add, go for a dump and blow your nose before you ride to make up for it (Y)

dont reply to topics where your not going to help please cheers (Y)

im still unsure cancelled the booking for now until i get more info, cheers anyway!

If you're worried about how much weight it'll add, go for a dump and blow your nose before you ride to make up for it (Y)

why do people always say that. weight on a bike is important. not for getting an extra inch but imagine in a comp. a lighter bike will help you keep going for a few seconds longer as its less effort to move your bike. it might seem petty but its useful to have a light bike

btw i sprayed my frame ( powdercoated) and it didnt add any noticeable weight.

As you've said, you might not notice most of the time, but when in a comp you might have rather have the extra few grams shaved off.

Surley the people doing it can tell you how much weight it'll add as they are the people putting the stuff on??? Just ask how much they'd use generally, & take into condiseration that alot is not going to go right on the frame, so you can probobly take a bit off their quote, unless they take that into account before telling you.....