Shirokage

the judge

I bought a helmet off him, the cheque cleared at the start of July but I still haven't received the helmet. Does anybody know him that can make him send it? Or should I just resort to going to the other end of the country and petrol bombing his house? :rolleyes: I'm guessing that I'll probably never get it now anyway, just thought I may as well see if anyone knows him.

edit: seems he had all his stuff pinched and just forgot to get back to me. He has now sent me a full refund, sound bloke :)

Edited by the judge

theres a few complete c**ts on here, trials rider jim for example, he stole 150quid off me, little f**ker-i hope he loses his testicles

if someone stole 150 squid id have a serious sense of humor failure, id get the po involved, seriously thats f**ked up but i dont think shirokage is a dodgey lad. touch wood

whats the point, they did f**k all for me when my bike got stolen, and they would do f**k all this time

i was gonna take him to court, but its so much hassle+expense, its just not worth it-one day i shall visit him and i shall be getting more than 150quids worth of fun out of it if i can be arsed

Interesting to see when you look at their MemberProfiles that neither of them have been online since the 17th of July, or the 15th of July in Jims case.

I'd say you've probably both been f**ked, but my sympathy goes to you, I met Jim at his house in Northampton once, wouldn't be surprised if all the stories told were true.

Rich

Sounds like a plan, you couldn't go via shirokage's house could you please :P

hmm, dont fancy going abroad by myself, unless you are up for a roadtrip? be a funny time :o

wow, we could have a tf roadtrip where go and sort out all the little scamming shits we've had on here! :D

I'd say you've probably both been f**ked, but my sympathy goes to you, I met Jim at his house in Northampton once, wouldn't be surprised if all the stories told were true.

Rich

yeah i gathered i was a while back, hes such a little fanny, we had done deals before with no troubles-hes still got mat hudsons ashton seat that he accidentally sent to jim :P