Biff Vid 4 (now Uploaded Onto Tvi)

Mr_Pitbull

The way the video was edited to the music was cool, and some of the riding was good, but I still don't get why people put clips in of sidehops/gaps they don't make or hold. You're obviously not shit, so why not just go and film something where you do actually make it? There were about 2-3 (maybe more) gaps in a row that you couldn't have actually held on the back wheel, so why not just do some different ones which you did make? Some of the other clips were cut in random places too which kinda didn't help the video flow too well, which it was doing otherwise.

Not being harsh or anything, just some sorta...er...constructive criticism I guess. It was a cool vid, it was just those bits that kinda let it down.

I know which gaps your talking about, the first 3 in a row i admit i didn't make, but the other gaps i did. I was desperate for footage and with having improved quite late through the vid i thought ahhh what the heck and just lobbed them in, i wanted to get this vid outer my system its been driving me crazyy. Scrapping footage etc just gets me nowhere. Im not ashamed of not making those gaps, as the last ones after it were abit bigger (black and white clip) and thank god i made it lol.

im liking this constructive critism B).

Oh, and the only other thing was just the whole "Checking my back wheel" at the start of the video. CLS did it in a few of his vids, and since then loads of people have done it, or just checked random bits of their videos. Just not particularly original I guess, it just sorta annoys me a bit :P

Amazing video mate the first pausehop to rail looked allmost effortless ( i wish i could do that ) and your sidehops to rail was smooth and technical it looked like u pissed it every time B) most of the gaps were realy big and smooth and the editing was perfect keep it up and hope to see u soon (Y)

Edited by baseguy

Amazing video mate the first pausehop to rail looked allmost effortless ( i wish i could do that ) and your sidehops to rail was smooth and technical it looked like u pissed it every time B) most of the gaps were realy big and smooth and the editing was perfect keep it up and hope to see u soon (Y)

Sure thing Liam :) thanks for the comment!

will deffo get a ride going soonish, Need Foster to get out lol never rode with him before!!!!