Nass

boon racoon

From what i heard, MAD are committed to other events this weekend and can't do NASS. NASS wont hire anyone else so that means no trials. Also as NASS site says, due to the bad weather, there's no dirt jumping as the ground is too wet to build on. I've been planning on taking my bike from the start, I'm just gonna ride the skate parks.

I think everyone should still bring their bikes and ride the skate park. If anyone remember's a huge Bristol ride a few years ago, it pissed it down early on, so the majority of the rider's decided to mission it over to Newport and ride the indoor park. Everyone had a great time.

Think the same should happen this weekend.

Ride the skate park in the day...........................

............get completely waisted in the evening!

:lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS: Skateparks should be indoors, so weather wont be an issue.

Edited by 223_leeson

maybe, but we can try. hopefully the rain will deter a few of the day visitors who were intending to pay on the gate, which should make things a bit quieter. things usualy get quiet late in the day too, coudl do a sesh then maybe.

I reckon the weather should be good, Ive had my run of bad luck now as Empire of Dirt was cancelled, my collarbone got broken in 2 places and had to get 2 new tyres for my car this week as they both mysteriously went flat with screws in them-I've barely driven at all in the last month! All will be forgotton if it's dry for a weekend!

Tom

I reckon the weather should be good, Ive had my run of bad luck now as Empire of Dirt was cancelled, my collarbone got broken in 2 places and had to get 2 new tyres for my car this week as they both mysteriously went flat with screws in them-I've barely driven at all in the last month! All will be forgotton if it's dry for a weekend!

Tom

Hear hear,

Ive had just as bad luck, my exhaust fell off and so now need a new one and my cranks decided to give up on me yesterday and I've got no money because of nass. :(

Tom, your in luck BBC weather

Atleast it wont get any wetter, lol.

As there seems to be a few people camping, who's up for actually camping together, be more of a laugh.

Given NASS is tomorrow, kinda could do with being sorted by tonight, lol.

Me and my gf are getting there for when the gates open at 12pm. Anyone wanna give me a call when they get there, so we can meet up. Here's my number: 07889925871

We dont need one simps.

You ready? Lol, im running round the house like a headless chicken, and i gotta be at urs in an hour LOL

My mums running arround like do you want a BUM BAG i mean wtf why? but i think ill bring it a) to keep her happy B) because it probably is a good idea! :$ god gotta hate practical ideas that just look plain stupid! cos' im not leaving any stuff in my tent! oh joe buy charcol? need to be nice and snugg 2night! (extra safe are those the ones you said you wanted? because of last time?)

as you can tell im a tadd hyper. yea just need to pack and then I'm sorted!