Grips That Are Good

Ben Beckett

Hi,

normal grips are too thin for me so I tried the Shadow conspiracy finger banger in large and they are amazing. I never get sweaty/slippy and my fingers don't seem to ache as much after a long ride... They are a bmx grip so you might not like the way they look but they are very good

halfords foam grips, these grips are the best, comfy,soak up sewat on hands, come in pack in 4 strips for £5, you can cut one strip in half and use them both, so bacically you can buy 4 stips and you get four sets of grips :P cant locate them on the halfords website but there in every halfords store definatly, these grips are the legends of masfield and sheffield riders.....

Gusset b*****d grips have been great in my experience. Your hands will sweat using any grip yet the rough texture of the gusset grips means that slipping is minimized, particularly in comparison to smoother surfaced grips.

Unlike DMR zip grips and other similiar style grips, the gusset bastards are particularly hard wearing so they will not wear down to a smooth (less grippy) surface.

As a bonus the b*****d file surface is also great for hardening up your hands against blisters!