Hi, I Need Your Opinion On A New Bike.

domonza

Hi, im thinking of building up a short stock as a sort of project. I am 5,3 and want something quite short,

What bike do you reccomend getting, i was think of maybe an adamant A1 1065 or something like that, high bb short frame you know what i mean. do you think this would be ok or do you have any other suggestions.

Cheers

DOM

Well really the bike is very nice to ride even though i ride mod, the adamant is so easy on its back yet still feels manouvarable. It's up to you but still rather than just going along with me try and get a ride on one and also try a few other bikes because i'm 5'10" so it will probally feel much different to you than it does me, but all round it is a very nice bike (Y)

Hmm am so tempted to buy a adamant a1

do they ride and fell dead short.

They feel short but they're not.

I'd get the Control S if I were you. The Adamant is great, but the high bb makes some things very difficult, ie. gaps. Wheelswaps aren't that easy either. I guess the new Pure is also a good choice. I'm very happy with my A1 because it has boosted my skills a lot, but I'd rather have a much more "universal" frame.

edit: Spotted Rowan's post. Indeed the old Pure is a great frame, and with a long stem it feels just like a nice long bike.

Edited by Inur