Royal Mail

saracen--mad

I have had some real problems with royal mail as well, sent stuff and it has taken nearly two weeks to get there, and i still havent got my bolts for my disc which were sent three weeks ago today :(

yup ive sent allen 3 set of bolts now all been lost or not arrived its getting beyond a joke.

Yeah i've had that problem to i've sent £35 recorded to collage boy and £5 recorded to ben geary last week and they still havn't got it. I have been to my post office and they said the place were they send the letters and parcels before being sent to peoples addresses has gone on strike (N) . So maybe some near you lot have gone on strike to. But my post office said the money should be there by the end of this week (touch wood).

We arent that bad ... youve just got to remember a couple of things when you post stuff....

Posting cash is a no no regardless of wether its recorded or not (and recorded by th way isnt really worth it - send it special for like a couple of quid more)

ALWAYS put a return address on whatever you send - that way if it cant be posted for whatever reason it will come back to you rather than going to scotland to be opened and a return address found ...

Make the markings very clear - to and from ..

Always get stuff weighed and sent from the P.O. - that way it will allways have the right postage on it - and wont have any problems....

if a recorded hasnt turned up you can do the track n trace thing but there is no difference in how recorded stuff is treated to ordinary parcels so some dodgy postman could have taken it and noone would be any the wiser ...

Oh and exeter did go on strike ...

Edited by manuel

My theory is that, stolen or not, the Royal Mail have messed up once again. It could be anywhere by now, the Scottish postal service is notoriously bad.

F****** true, I send a frame Parcelforce 48 through the post office to scotland, gets there 6 days later, not impressed.

I've sent a fair few people stuff and had a fair few people send me stuff recently and it's all good. Lot of cash transactions via the post and it's all good (in fact, I've never had any cash go missing at all? I always fold it up inside some paper 'n' stuff so it's not visible just by looking through the envelope though)...

Yeah i've had that problem to i've sent £35 recorded to collage boy and £5 recorded to ben geary last week and they still havn't got it. I have been to my post office and they said the place were they send the letters and parcels before being sent to peoples addresses has gone on strike (N) . So maybe some near you lot have gone on strike to. But my post office said the money should be there by the end of this week (touch wood).

Talking of which, still no sign of yet. I'm off away for the weekend on Friday so I'll get the forks sent off before I go friday afternoon regardless of whether the moneys turned up so they should be with you saturday hopefully :D