Ross Gardner Video 6

Ross Gardner

Hello, my first video with my new camera and using ulead video editting, im really pleased with the riding in this one for once lol. I had to worsen the camera quality a little bit otherwise it would have been a massive file. I have been riding now for a year and turned 15 in August. Music - Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste. Good comments and constructive criticism welcome (Y) Rossy

Rossy G Video 6 also now on

Edited by Ross Gardner

fOoKInG HeLl!!!!

That was a really nice video, seemed really relaxed and controlled, no bodged moves.

Nice editing, song went pretty well, very Mr Gardener.

I really did enjoy the section with the yellow rail, not to mention some of the other rails, very impressive. Good to see you expanding your bag of tricks.

I feel this is deffo your best vid yet, lots of variety and big moves, glad to see you passed the 40" mark too!! Gonna overtake me in a few days!!

Anyways hope to see you today, (I think i'm picking you up??)

Neil

4.18 kbps on a 2.2 mb line?!?!!! can someone upload it somewhere else or is the server just stupidly busy!!

only another 2hrs54 to go

will edit when done

damn thing failed, try again!

nice worth waiting for, loads of different locations which is nice to see, some pretty big stuff too, getting good (Y)

Edited by curly_freak