Dnb For Biketrials Video's? Dont Think I've Seen Any..

Will Arnold

Ages ago I created a topic at biketrials.ru suggesting the videomakers to switch to other types of soundtracks...

All trials videos have those rockish alternative soundtracks...I don't even know how to call that music style. I know one thing: all trials videos are alike due to the same type of music on the background.

I am not against this style. But it doesn't touch me.

I've been into dnb for many years. Probably, it's a bit too fast for trials...but you can also edit the vid to rhytm of drum'n'bass.

There are also many other styles...like minimal house, tech house...maybe happy hardcore or gabber...or agressive gangsta rap....or triphop

Classic music maybe?

Arnold, thanks for the vid. I totally agree to you. There MUST appear some difference.

not too bad i think it cud work but its wud have to be better edited to the music with it been quicker maybe sumone with a more explosive style aswell...not saying your editing or riding is bad there both good just saying maybe more higly edited wud suit the type of music so it keeps in rythem if this makes sense.. it does to me lol ;)

christof

Alternatively, if you just switch the clips slightly more offen, cut them up a bit... and mabe use Faster Drum&bass, like horrorcore (the darkest filthyest d&B) then it will fit better..

prob with normal D&B is there is a typical 1.2...3.4 1.2...3.4 (boom.tic...boomTic) beet ... where as in horrorcore D&B, the beets are endless ... boomboomboomboom ticticiticticboomtic..boomticboom boom BANGABANGticticbooom ...BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLINE ..tictictcitcitcibababababbbbooomttticccboom

EG... (real audio)

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servl...ALGO004&S=A

-good tune, poss not the best example (and its been recorded a bit too slow), not the darkest/heaviest of trax.. but still good :P

hehe u get the picture :P

so basically theres many more editing points to fit the clips into :P

Edited by RyanRs

Yo will

Vid was quality, but as the others say drum and bass esp dillinja is just too mental for the vid - i think it works for trailers of vids with just clip after clip of sick tricks and mental stuff - but rock and hip hop are the real trials tunes i think.

But glad to hear others apprieciate break beats! - I love drum and bass and have done for years - so if you ever want any tunes then let me know!

Ibs

just testing out the camera and trying a new to me type of editing with some DnB mooosic!

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download...._yay_or_nay.wmv

let me know what you think...

Will

Maybe DNB works for a short trailer with fast cuts, but for a Vid like that? It makes me a little bit nervous.

Nice riding :)

• 4 months later...

(prob goes better with more 'Hard Core/Superior' sports, like Bmx & motocross freestyle etc.)

i personally think it went pretty well with the vid.

but what are you talking about superior sports, you call yourself a trials rider show some respect!!!!

Edited by echo v onza

Might aswell post even though it's an old topic...

What tune was that? Me <3 DnB.

Went sort of well, well in parts but not so well in others, i think you need to set out and get footage with a riding style to put drum and bass on. Perhaps listen to it whilst you're riding to help yourself speed up.

Editing was what made it go with the vid.

Got anymore DnB like that?