Desions On Frames

Saracen Kid

Okay when your next ridding come look and see if you can tell me through a 3mm coating of powder resined paint you can see a disc tab there? Didnlt think so!

Prawn ground it off nicely as he takes his time etc!

I'm too busy to fly over this whole topic to coment back on what i missed not thats it's that important but they way the lad speaks on msn is mental, jumping form this to that and i didn;t even get a word in edge wise!

The geo's are the same like for like!

Back to work grr

Okay when your next ridding come look and see if you can tell me through a 3mm coating of powder resined paint you can see a disc tab there? Didnlt think so!

Prawn ground it off nicely as he takes his time etc!

I'm too busy to fly over this whole topic to coment back on what i missed not thats it's that important but they way the lad speaks on msn is mental, jumping form this to that and i didn;t even get a word in edge wise!

The geo's are the same like for like!

Back to work grr

Weren't the coust copies called black mumba's or something like that! And cost about half as much as the cousts!

1 - Alex has lived and ridden in Plymouth for however long, and knows you better than Me and Darren put together. How is it low and crap in any way, shape or form? Unless Darren was up to other things with Al (Which he better not be, he's mine...) then shut up!

2 - You say that as if you know of somebody who has done some "hard mods" to it. And I definately recall you saying on several occasions that you had ground the disc mount off at least (whether you meant "you" as yourself or an affiliate I cannot be certain of. Sue me and make another million)

3 - Pete, Prawn had been blocked, me and Al could see you were online, he couldn't. I was then blocked, Prawn and Al saw you were online.

You then disappeared offline when we got talking and you couldn't think up a bullshit excuse for something quick enough (see, I STILL haven't said anything about 'Project Pete's new frame' on TF)

Oops...

4 - If it's been asked, why haven't you told?

5 - Thought you'd made your million, then sold Devon Cycles and god knows what else? Surely work can wait a few more minutes 'til you sort this out?

What?

Use some punctuation to make it a little clearer...

The FULL BIKE was on ebay.

The STARTING PRICE was £200.

At no point did the advert say that the starting bid of £200 was not for the full bike (if i decrypted your warble rightly)

Anyway, back to the job in hand...

My god guys what the hell are you lot on about just forget about it! I have to say 250 is quite alot for the frame headset and bb. I'm selling my Adamant A1 which is in good condition with an fsa platinum bb for 160 + 20 if you want it p+p (Y):-

My god guys what the hell are you lot on about just forget about it! I have to say 250 is quite alot for the frame headset and bb. I'm selling my Adamant A1 which is in good condition with an fsa platinum bb for 160 + 20 if you want it p+p (Y):-

GET THAT!!!!! (Y)(Y)

If your interested in a t-rex i have one for sale, the frame is £200 but for my full bike i want £300 min

spec :-

Onza t-rex frame

Tensile isis cranks

Shimano sora mech

Yellow wellgo pedals

Onza half fat front wheel

Onza hog drilled rim with a Hope Pro 2 trials hub

Panaracer fire fr 26 x 2.40 rear tyre

Kenda Blue groove stick-e 26 x 2.10 front tyre

Black tuf guy forks

Onza headset

Echo stem

Onza bars

Kevlar grips

Sram shifter

Avid leaver

Shimano front brake

Black magura hs33 on rear

I payed £1000

Reason for selling is because i now ride 20" let me know

Edited by bbt

I Think you should get the coust copy its just the same and it rides real nice and it comes with bb and headset

it dose have a few dents but its soldied so that wont matter. (Y)

Not at £250 though, when for the money you could get something new, and/or something nicer

I'm selling my Adamant A1 which is in good condition with an fsa platinum bb for 160 + 20 if you want it p+p (Y):-

I also have and onza limey looking for 150 and onza t rex 100. Cleaning out my garage :D

Both of the above seem fairly sound, although check pics, and maybe a little less for the limey if you can

Is in very good condition and i will put up pics as soon as i know how?

www.imageshack.us (I think)

Upload your picture/s and copy the link it gives you...

Sorry get it right if you are gonna be twats and nick pick okay

Frame

Headset brand new

BB will be an new FSA as it goes

4 bolts (ahah funny not!)

4 bolt clamps

Mech hanger brand new not even fitted

Rear magura 2004 with 2 new slaves, new hosing, water bled all cleaned up

£135 ish for frame

£115 ish for parts

Thats delivered too

Also rough guessing at parts as i've got numbers all over the place right now!

If your interested in a t-rex i have one for sale, the frame is £200 but for my full bike i want £300 min

spec :-

Onza t-rex frame

Tensile isis cranks

Shimano sora mech

Yellow wellgo pedals

Onza half fat front wheel

Onza hog drilled rim with a Hope Pro 2 trials hub

Panaracer fire fr 26 x 2.40 rear tyre

Kenda Blue groove stick-e 26 x 2.10 front tyre

Black tuf guy forks

Onza headset

Echo stem

Onza bars

Kevlar grips

Sram shifter

Avid leaver

Shimano front brake

Black magura hs33 on rear

I payed £1000

Reason for selling is because i now ride 20" let me know

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

:badger:

um, this is the police speaking!!!!

YOU CAN'T SELL STUFF IN 'NMC', IT'S AGAINST THE RULES :o

Welcome to Trials-Forum.co.uk!

If you have just registered it wont be long before you realise the only place you can post as the moment is here (New Members Chat).

This forum operates a 'validation system' which means once you have signed up, your account must be manually upgraded by a moderator before you can post in the main forums. Until then your posting will be restricted to New Members Chat.

To get your account validated, simply make a reply to an existing thread or start a new one within New Members Chat. We just want to know that your intentions are good and you understand the forum guidelines before we let you loose in the members area!

Tips to get validated quicker

Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!

Dnt use txt tlk

Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible

Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not MSN!)

Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

********For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat***************

No trials knowledge is needed to get validated, we don't expect all new members to be experts - infact quite the opposite!

See you in the forums,

Tom & Danny

Funny that i was going to post that but though i'd leave it and let the topic be clossed.

Mind my convos was on msn and the OT was mearly askign whats the view of the forum!

Oh Tomturd you report button is no longer showing....so as to your wish in re: tartybike topics which should of stoped out wy befor it go to the point it did ahem with this one too maybe you wana get it working again mate!

Pete we ride with you, and your a sound guy. But the dent in your DT is massive, and it might well be stuctually sound, but it does have bigger and more dents then the tiny few in mine. And I still remember the first day i met you, you asked me if it looked like a coust(which i had no idea what they looked like then) and you commented on how you removed the rear disc mount and resprayed the frame, and then put new coust stickers on it. IF your going to sell something and you falsely advertise it, not only could it land you in serious trouble but could also hurt the guy your selling it to. I do believe honesty is the est policy when it comes to selling stuff. So stop playing us for idiots, tis a shame i cant get hold of Alex to behonest!

prawn ground it off actually :P

oh and leedstrials

no its not the mumba

there was a batch being sold on ebay.

which i know prawn picked up for cheap.

but im not digging any more wholes.i'

Edited by alext

i think this little arguement needs to stop now because its just side tracking the topic. i think its been settles the bike is a sparayed copy which was probs made in the same factory anyway and has a ground off disc tabs which i cant see why people are making such a big deal about lol the lad asked for advice which he hasn't really got much of just a topic he made full of arguements. in my opinion mate i would get the heatsink over the t-rex because it is lighter and over the coust thing just because of the condition its in would put me off.

Not at £250 though, when for the money you could get something new, and/or something nicer

Both of the above seem fairly sound, although check pics, and maybe a little less for the limey if you can

www.imageshack.us (I think)

Upload your picture/s and copy the link it gives you...

Thanks man (Y) will see if i can get them up. Yeah limey is abit high >_<

Tom

Yes i know it was on Ebay ooo how observent arnt you my son! Get on!

Full bike it was and starting price was £200 not full bike!

It was removed in fact. I removed it!

was it this one by any chance? ebay link i was looking at getting it but no cash. shame realy as im after a ck hub (blue one though lol)

edit: callum get the adamant thats been offered to you. its better than both the other frames you were after. show a few pics first though dude for condition and that.

sam

Edited by saracen_rider

FFS..

People just aren't honest anymore.

The frame in question (petes supposed coust) Is infact the coust copys you could pick up off ebay for around £250 including a set of forks. It is NOT a coustellier.. :angry:

The history of said frame.

I believe it was bought by dave trials on here, who we all know changed frames more often than his underwear at one point. lol.

Prawn then swapped a D521 on a hope XC and an avid cable disk for this frame with Dave. He then decided he was going to get a T-rex so set off to grind the disk mount off, fill the rather sizeable dents up and respray the frame in vermillion orange :)

(only a few months ago did prawn realised that he was a prune and forgot to grind off the hose guide for the rear disk :P , REAL cousts ddon'thave a hose guide halfway down the rear triangle, again reinforcing the fact that pete is again talking out of his backside).

After this Eddie ( trials mama ) bought the frame of prawn for £70 ( a fair price cosidering its condition ) and rode it for a few months. He then swapped it for a t-rex frame with a friend of Gary.

Gary then rode this for a few more months, hitting the downtube and cracking all the filler adding a few general dings etc and ended up selling the frame to Pete Wright...

Pete Wright, current owner of a FAKE coustellier. Once the frame was in pete's possesion he had it professionally shot blasted and powdercoated by a local company. There is no doubt that it was a very good job and looks very classy in this colour but the downtube still has the HORRIBLE dents which would seriously deter me.

So thats it people.

The frame pete is trying to sell as a coustellier is a copy available cheaply from Ebay of all places. I.E. a FAKE.

The Frame is 5th hand, Dented to fook and has seen a fair old amount of action in the downtube area.

The diskmount has been ground off again confirming it is a fake.

This frame/bike is NOT worth the price pete is asking for it atall. Frame prices do NOT go up as they get older, more battered and change owners pete.

Anyway rant over, now you guys have a valuable insight into the life of this frame ill leave you to make up your mind :-

Again i am amazed at the things that pete comes up with. Including his supposed FAMILY. :P Who only seem to crop up over the internet.

Frog man you don;t even know me. We see each other what when you move once in a while!

Fact non of the trials sceen know me. Alex and Matt have been round to my gaff to get bits thats it.

I've made plenty of offers for all here to get up off there ass and do soemthing but there all to chicken to do soemthing in the real world!

Oh and if you lot only had half the facts you'll understand the plot. I was asked if i had a frame for sale by said OP. I sent pics and it wen't from there, a offer was made.

Hi Sam yeah it is that one indeed. I needed the cash and more time with my family and all that.

I was looking for £500+ on it, not bad with a king. I think the klisting of it is what didnt help

how much you want for the rear hub dude?

and if you look closely at the pic you will see it has been cut off. (not trying to be an ass but callum is a good mate of mine :))

Edited by saracen_rider