New Lever?...isit Rong?

Sucram

I've never seen that befor in my life. :huh:

And from the picture it dosn't look like it takes the standard housing, don't know what to suggest really apart from buying another one.

When you say the housing (cable) dosn't fit, how dosn't it not fit, too big or too small?

Edited by JT!

That's a very old hs33 lever, pre 2000.

I have one on one of my old trials bikes.

They are not very comfortable as the blade seems huge, maybe it is designed for more than one finger braking, and they don't seem to be that powerful, perhaps the cylinder diameter is different.

Edit; Jesus christ, you payed £16 for that! I bought a whole magura like that for £15 brand new from a shop in 2000!

Edited by adamtrials

Jon i no longer run a bike shop! I have nowt to do with that now! I need a job that i can work from home and working for Intel does that, 1 day ever 2/3 weeks i'm out thats it.

I offered as he seamed to be really stuck and i though he probs not have the tools. From the convo on msn this is and was the case and i offered as a willing memeber here to help them out.

Last i checked that was allwoed and was what trials was about meeting new people, having a laugh and helping out.

Ah no wait it's cos were on Tf right, the bitchest and strictest place about

*edit* sorry misread it.. well it has got the magura marks on it.. but it just says MAGURA not the logo.. i wouldnt be suprised if its just some cheap aftermarket leaver.. not worth a w*nk

no, its a genuine magura levr all right,got about 3 of them in my garage,they are 2001 and earlier levers i believe. back when we had hs11,hs22, and hs33. but hs33 was the general model. youd have hs-silver,hs-line, etc and all would be different would be the colours.

that looks like a hs11 lever to me thats probally why it dosent fit, diffrent style of lever all together, probally why your hosing dosent fit.......although it is advertised as a hs33 lever, maybe blaggin you.... never know on ebay.

Edited by matt!