The Lost Thread

JT!

Right, jins flashback thingy was before the crash, and sun having the baby was after, thats why she was talking to the grave saying "i called for you cos i thought i saw you in the hall" and whatever. Micheal obviously didnt want sayid and desmond to know he was on the boat, thats why he said he didnt want to clean the stain on the wall and he had to go up on deck. I think as he had to go over to des and sayid, he was hoping that they would play along as micheal has made himself as this "kevin" person and he didnt want sayid and des to say "micheal" or whatever. But anyway, all this begs the question of where is walt. hes either on the boat with micheal, OR he was actually on the island when locke had "visions" of walt being there. Strange, eh?

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

WTF

Thank god it's only a 5 week break. That one left some interesting questions open.

Let the theories commence.

Edited by JonMack

Ohhhh Trials Punk has created a stir on Lost-Forum.com! Here, the high and mighty Lost nerds are having a ball.

nice, bit of internet controversy there, do i get any reward by the admins of this site for promoting them so well to a bunch of lost junkies?

although its not that stupid, wasnt there a bloke in the balloon that crashed, called henry gale or something, sure he was played by the same guy who now plays ben,or at least someone very similar.

was about to ask, was mr moogy on here under a different name? but seen as hes slagging it off, i take it hes not.

did someone from here post that on the site, if so well done :D

if not, is there actually someone who types a bunch of keywords from lost into google, and trawls the results looking for amusing posts? if so, i shall never again think of my stamp collecting as a dull past time.

Although im curious as to how mr moogy knows about wether i was joking or not

last episode, doesnt really answer a lot. But im curious at to the time scale of it all.

supposedly micheal and walt dont leave the island till day 67. 17 days later, on day 84, naomi lands on the island.

now for michael to get from somewhere in the pacific, back to manhattan, return walt to his gran, decide to commit suicide, have a car crash, end up in hospital, try and commit suicide after getting a gun.then get to fiji, would take a fair while. then hes got his couple of days on the boat, before he sets off the bomb. then to speak to ben, then we can only assume he went and got his list, then disabled the radio communications, a couple of trips off the boat occurred, people started dieing. then naomi got to the island. all seems a bit of a tight schedule

although its not that stupid, wasnt there a bloke in the balloon that crashed, called henry gale or something, sure he was played by the same guy who now plays ben,or at least someone very similar.

last episode, doesnt really answer a lot. But im curious at to the time scale of it all.

supposedly micheal and walt dont leave the island till day 67. 17 days later, on day 84, naomi lands on the island.

now for michael to get from somewhere in the pacific, back to manhattan, return walt to his gran, decide to commit suicide, have a car crash, end up in hospital, try and commit suicide after getting a gun.then get to fiji, would take a fair while. then hes got his couple of days on the boat, before he sets off the bomb. then to speak to ben, then we can only assume he went and got his list, then disabled the radio communications, a couple of trips off the boat occurred, people started dieing. then naomi got to the island. all seems a bit of a tight schedule

Hahahaha.

The time scale is quite weird, they're probably hoping people don't look that far into it :P

I find it funny how americans see england as the top is manchester and the bottom is londond. No one from england is ever from anywhere else!

It would kind of suck trying to introduce a character from somewhere more random though? Next week on Lost find out why Terry from Chipping Norton is on the Island in his epic flashbacks.

Actually it sounds awesome.

It would kind of suck trying to introduce a character from somewhere more random though? Next week on Lost find out why Terry from Chipping Norton is on the Island in his epic flashbacks.

Actually it sounds awesome.

Well it wouldn't really, would it? Its not exactly a rocket science to say he comes from Leicestershire or something and leave it at that.

Well it wouldn't really, would it? Its not exactly a rocket science to say he comes from Leicestershire or something and leave it at that.

But when you release a tv show in America you want the audience to identify with the characters, not many people in America would have any idea where Leicestershire is.

Also nothing interesting happens in Leicestershire so flashbacks would also be lame to the max.

nice, bit of internet controversy there, do i get any reward by the admins of this site for promoting them so well to a bunch of lost junkies?

Ben assumed henry gales identity, henry gale was only ever a dead body. I think locke found gale's body and then locked ben up in the hatch to find out who the f**k he was.