Adamant 07 Bicycles

ben_travis

corse he'd be worse off, one day you will learn that low bb frames are like cars with square wheels, you wonder why its so slow and bumpy then you turn you head left and see me going past in my car with fancy round wheels. but for some reason your like no! squares are better and i dont want round wheels because they would make me go faster. so then all the TF pussys are like hmm Ali C doesnt like round wheels lets all keep using squares maybe even something as stupid as rectangle wheels (negative bb rise) so then Deng is forced to stop selling his round wheels because not enough people are buying them. this means all his factories are like why are we making these stupid square wheels and Deng says its cos Ali C and all his followers like square wheels and real gods of trials like mike only buy round wheels occasionally. So all Dengs employees would get together and say we are not working until we make round wheels, but Deng cant sell enough round wheels to keep going. So he goes out of business and theres only the small companies left. but they all think that they should be the next big wheel company so they gather together in a secret meeting in a london warehouse. in the meeting there supposed to decide on a new company but instead they end up having a knife fight, where only the curtis guys walk out alive. So now Curtis is the sole wheel company but there prices are to high and they make wheels to slowly so trials collapses and we all start playing tony hawks.

Now I could carry on but basically if you don’t buy high BB frames you are destroying trials and eventually the earth will explode

There a more riders then that of tf. Deng didnt just come on here and lower bbs because tf didnt like high bb