Adamant 07 Bicycles

ben_travis

adam,

its the 110 version. i think the 135 will be coming with standard dropouts (dont quote me on that)

watson,

im not commenting because i think my judgement isnt that good. im a fairly average rider IMO, so meh. i only ridden the stock for about an hour so far

ill make an update with my thoughts another day.

Looks good but like all deng stuff____cheese

what the hell. the frames are the strongest around, how many GUs zoos, echos, adaments, and czars have you heard of that have snapped.

very very few, especially compaired to koxx, monty, ashton ( the newer 1 is pretty good), onzas......

as far as i know the only bad things they make are the older cranks ( the forged ones) and 06 rims,

Don't like neither of them. The A1 should have a high bb, just like it did in the first place. Why does Deng have to change everything each year? Zoo were low, then they went high, and now low again. Can't he make half his frames with a low bb and half with a high one? Now all of them are low again yet a year ago there were only 2 or 3 frames with a classic geometry... :S