Adamant 07 Bicycles

ben_travis

Don't like neither of them. The A1 should have a high bb, just like it did in the first place. Why does Deng have to change everything each year? Zoo were low, then they went high, and now low again. Can't he make half his frames with a low bb and half with a high one? Now all of them are low again yet a year ago there were only 2 or 3 frames with a classic geometry... :S

Deng lowered bb's height of all frames, because from the beginning he thought that it's isn't good idea to ride frame with high bb, but he produced them because people wanted geo like that. Still there is Hifi left;]

Adamants looks lush, though now i'm convienced to take new Team;p

Edited by FoxRacer

I love the look of that stock, not sure on the mod though it just doesnt look right to me but I bet it rides nice anyhow. How did you fit your Hope pro II in the 110mm dropouts then?

I use adamant hubs so they are spaced correctly....

So by these frames droping a massive amount of bb (what is it 60mm to 30mm?/ ) is Deng saying that infact the old adamant frame had crap geometry?

I like the black style of them bikes, lookin good.

adam

no...he is meeting demand adam, the old adamant didnt have crap geometry. its just most of trials forum are sheeps so daren't push the boat out so to speak. many folk on here just copy what more senior / cooler members say, not basing their own opinions / giving a bike a freakin chance.

damon rides a plus 60mm bb and im sure most you street heads would love to be as good......so is it still because of the geometry? or cos you lot cant adapt?

ill leave that to you to discuss

ahh, but you and damon would be beasts on any bike! Could it be that the high bb is holding him back? if he were to get a low bb bike would he really be worse off?

anyway, I do like your push irons (Y)

:$ ta ali.

hmmm i will let you know once ive had a proper ride of the lower bb bike. time will only tell i suppose :D,

but my comments still stand above........:P

ahh, but you and damon would be beasts on any bike! Could it be that the high bb is holding him back? if he were to get a low bb bike would he really be worse off?

anyway, I do like your push irons (Y)

corse he'd be worse off, one day you will learn that low bb frames are like cars with square wheels, you wonder why its so slow and bumpy then you turn you head left and see me going past in my car with fancy round wheels. but for some reason your like no! squares are better and i dont want round wheels because they would make me go faster. so then all the TF pussys are like hmm Ali C doesnt like round wheels lets all keep using squares maybe even something as stupid as rectangle wheels (negative bb rise) so then Deng is forced to stop selling his round wheels because not enough people are buying them. this means all his factories are like why are we making these stupid square wheels and Deng says its cos Ali C and all his followers like square wheels and real gods of trials like mike only buy round wheels occasionally. So all Dengs employees would get together and say we are not working until we make round wheels, but Deng cant sell enough round wheels to keep going. So he goes out of business and theres only the small companies left. but they all think that they should be the next big wheel company so they gather together in a secret meeting in a london warehouse. in the meeting there supposed to decide on a new company but instead they end up having a knife fight, where only the curtis guys walk out alive. So now Curtis is the sole wheel company but there prices are to high and they make wheels to slowly so trials collapses and we all start playing tony hawks.

Now I could carry on but basically if you don’t buy high BB frames you are destroying trials and eventually the earth will explode

corse he'd be worse off, one day you will learn that low bb frames are like cars with square wheels, you wonder why its so slow and bumpy then you turn you head left and see me going past in my car with fancy round wheels. but for some reason your like no! squares are better and i dont want round wheels because they would make me go faster. so then all the TF pussys are like hmm Ali C doesnt like round wheels lets all keep using squares maybe even something as stupid as rectangle wheels (negative bb rise) so then Deng is forced to stop selling his round wheels because not enough people are buying them. this means all his factories are like why are we making these stupid square wheels and Deng says its cos Ali C and all his followers like square wheels and real gods of trials like mike only buy round wheels occasionally. So all Dengs employees would get together and say we are not working until we make round wheels, but Deng cant sell enough round wheels to keep going. So he goes out of business and theres only the small companies left. but they all think that they should be the next big wheel company so they gather together in a secret meeting in a london warehouse. in the meeting there supposed to decide on a new company but instead they end up having a knife fight, where only the curtis guys walk out alive. So now Curtis is the sole wheel company but there prices are to high and they make wheels to slowly so trials collapses and we all start playing tony hawks.

Now I could carry on but basically if you don’t buy high BB frames you are destroying trials and eventually the earth will explode

square wheels on corregated floors are pretty good actually (Y)

you must be an awesome rider, you know to pass a judgement like that....