My Ed Tongue, Ye Stil Alive!

streetjibs

last one stil in existence... ? just had it checked out and apart from a lengthy crack in the old ashton forks everything frame wise is stil in 1piece!!

So decided to get some new bits over last month or so.... hope you all like it?

Iv got plans for the fork paintjob but its goin to be a while off.

Now i just ride it and hope it lasts til my new UK steel jobbie arrives :-

ENJOY..

PS- my bike over a year ago:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....i&img=11262

post-7799-1161506337_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1161506394_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1161506475_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1161506521_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1161506558_thumb.jpg

post-7799-1161506582_thumb.jpg

Edited by streetjibs

haha!!

James - U sly dogg! ye they r Akkers old cranks.... :-

Geetee -The old forks cracked so not on anymore... got steel ones cuz new frame will be all steel

Pashley forks Imo make the bike feel shit (imo!!)

Ye it did look nicer before but now its got Ghetto style and rides alot nicer (Y)

thanks for the comments ... keep em comin.

Keen to see if people say the same thing wen i post pics of the new ride with all these parts on it :P

danny

HAHAAHAAA!!

Porter u cheeky monkey! :P

Yeah i luv the forks (never been a fan of pashley style of forks).

Thanks Ali C - oh yeah... mint pic of your bike... I wish my ashton would chip :-

Forks sanded back today after work.

Tomorrow il be repainting them white to cover the weld marks (moving brakemounts to 24)

Then, later this week will be applying a new colour and pattern to the fork... :o

wIll repost pics then... I guarantee itll look different to everything out there!!

If it ends up lookin how i want it to, it will be awesome.

Cheers for comments

danny

Hello mate,

just so you know you're not alone, here is one I bought the other day and gave a bit of a pimping:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/vexdroly/Ashton2.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/vexdroly/Ashton3.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/vexdroly/Ashton1.jpg

The forks look good btw. Still if you had described it before I saw it I'd have said it was never going to work!

love the rear rim... what is it??

same sorta colour as mavic grey if im not mistaken...

Yeah, its really similar colour, its an Atomlab GI from Tarty. A bit heavy, especially with that tyre but its cool. I can't find any decent tyres, what are you going to run on your new bike? I'm not a big fan of the tiogas

Yeah, its really similar colour, its an Atomlab GI from Tarty. A bit heavy, especially with that tyre but its cool. I can't find any decent tyres, what are you going to run on your new bike? I'm not a big fan of the tiogas

Sounds cool man... will check out them rims (Y)

ye tyres for 24 is an area i think needs attn (in Australia anyways) Cant get Tioga 24Dh tyres ere anymore and its ridiculously expensiv to order some in! (N)

Anyhoo.. thinkin of tryin out the holy rollers 24x2.4 - nice tyres slightly softer grippier compound then wat im using dmr moto 24x2.4. However i gotta say... the Dmrs have not yet let me down in any street riding. I spend very little time on bk weel though. But sidehops bunnyhops etc are mint on em.. superlight and last amazingly looooong! check em out if your only streetin...

beer on :D

if your looking for a descent rear tyre with knobs, the the Kend navegal 24"x2.5 is nice, i used one the changed it for a DMr digger for more streety stuff.