New Monty Prototype?

I-LUV-TRIALS

Do you need to be fat to brake soemthing no...just heavy hannded!!! The Monty is a light weight thing and all snap, crack, twist and bend uber easy. They are made badly! They look gash as hell.

They dont snap crack twist and bend "uber easy".

I have ridden montys for 6 of the 10 years i have been riding trials, i have never bend cracked or snapped a frame.

If Elite riders like cesear cans, danni comas, kazuki terei etc can ride at the top level in our sport and never break a frame, it just proves the dont reak"uber easy"

They are not made badly, have you ever been to the factory??? do you know who their test riders are? and they are the original biketrials brand, so i think they know a thing or two about how to make a bike!

And dont say they look gash as hell, they look 10x better than all this cheap chinese crap about now a days.

Just thought i'd share this info and my opinion

laterzz ^_^

Scott

actually his new bike looks pretty swish, well i like it anyways even if you don't. but yeah, pete, once again, is taking out his arse

OK :rolleyes: , it's a matter of opinion. Generally I would assume that the majority of people would favour a tried and tested design over a tried and testing design.

Im getting pissed off with nit-picking in NMC, even thought it seems to be full member's doing it. :huh:

hey guys, the Question should be what do you like. not what do somebody els like. 1 guy likes a zoo frame and the other guy likes a monty so what just ride the god dame thing and don't give a shit about somebody elses opinion. what i think about the monty 221 ti prototype: i like it very much and i hate that it's for 2008 and not for 2007. i think that first you need to learn to ride trials and riding trials for like 1 or 2 years until you ride smooth and than a monty can live much longer, because if you are just starting trials you aren't smooth that's a normal thing so the stress is much more than normal so it can break, twist or crack much more easily.

so just ride and quit f**king around,

rambo

well i dont know it for sure but i heard it from a pro rider from holland and i hear it here so i ame preti sure that it is for the 2008, also i heard that it whas ment for 2007 but there where to manny problem points so the do it for 2008.

rambo

Weldding, surface finsighing, paint jobs are what i've seen on over 100+ and it's been shocking!

Alex didn't ride his hard at all, fact he treated it very lovingly....only way too on a monty

I seen there test riders, i have also seen the factory but there build methods could change

Weldding, surface finsighing, paint jobs are what i've seen on over 100+ and it's been shocking!

Alex didn't ride his hard at all, fact he treated it very lovingly....only way too on a monty

I seen there test riders, i have also seen the factory but there build methods could change

Thats strange, all the montys ive seen have had highly impressive quality.

At least the rear end doesnt flex like fook eh ;)

Their test riders also happen to be their factory riders, so thats danni, cesar and now kenny.

If danni comas doesnt break a frame, no one will, so you saying there weak, for us normal riders, is boooooooolox.

Why change their build method?? they have been perfected over 25+years, so think they got it pretty good now haha

Who gave you the tour of the factory btw??

Where is it exactly again??? :-

Scott

hey guys, the Question should be what do you like. not what do somebody els like. 1 guy likes a zoo frame and the other guy likes a monty so what just ride the god dame thing and don't give a shit about somebody elses opinion. what i think about the monty 221 ti prototype: i like it very much and i hate that it's for 2008 and not for 2007. i think that first you need to learn to ride trials and riding trials for like 1 or 2 years until you ride smooth and than a monty can live much longer, because if you are just starting trials you aren't smooth that's a normal thing so the stress is much more than normal so it can break, twist or crack much more easily.

so just ride and quit f**king around,

rambo

this guy know what hes talking about, why isnt he validated yet :-

Yes mate it does as erm..wait you one of them tiny anyoing little chavy basteds we get on here thats a captin come quick at posting!!! Lucky your getting any help at all you little sod! Should you not be in bed?

hes not so shut the f**k up u dont know him so shut ur face