Got Any Battle Scars?

skuzzbucket

Battle Scars usally means scars to the personal body.....

in that case i have quite a few, again though no pics guy most of them are just scars now.

i took a chunk out of my chin when my freewheel snaped, i've got tarmac burns on my right wrist where a mate got a stuntpeg in my back wheel riping out 14 spokes and making me faceplant the road, i've also got nice swolen and brused kneecaps where i droped the front wheel on a ledge and landed on my knees. and i don't know if this one counts but i was skating in a multi story when i hit some glass, i then fell off and landed on a bottle this in turn slicing my right arm in a few places and having about 15 bits of glass removed from it and a few butterfly stitches aswell. (N)

my most recent 1 happened on the last month i fell off and broke my rib as the bar went into my chest

then it caused my spleen to rupture 15 days later and had to have emergency surgery

nice scar though!!!!!

- 10 days later i can laugh at my foolishness now

IPB Image

my most recent 1 happened on the last month i fell off and broke my rib as the bar went into my chest

then it caused my spleen to rupture 15 days later and had to have emergency surgery

nice scar though!!!!!

- 10 days later i can laugh at my foolishness now

IPB Image

at first glance that looked like an arse lol