New Mr Suave.co.uk Vid Featuring...

mr_fred

Yay! Really really really good video. The editing was spot on, interesting camera angles, music was also great :D

That guy on the red Ashton is incredible, has so much power yet keeps things effortless and smooth.

fred, i bet thats made your day.

mr suave make the best original video...

little question why ashton riders in this vid rides only with smooth and worn tires?

we only ride bald tyres because we're poor and cant afford new ones... fact! haha

I'm not slating your riding mate - it's the fact that we've seen clips almost exactly like those in every video so far. Always the same rocks and always very similar sections - I'd rather see some newer lines etc.

hehe those rocks are the best things ever but yes you are right they have been in nearly every vid.

its hard to find street lines that will look good on film compared to freds monster lines! :$

Edited by trialsguru

Im commenting im commenting!!!!!!!!!!

Riding-ok

Editing-ok

Riders-Wa*kers

overall-5/10. worth a bite but dnt go out of your way to watch it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM JOKING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Nice vid you lot. Nice to see some different riding in a vid, riding thats actually smooth.

Editing and music go well with the vid

You guys should be proud of this vid, nice 1. :D(Y)(Y)

WATCH IT PEOPLE!!!

YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Scott