Control Or Pitbull

loks

i'd personally go for the 06 or 07 pitbul mate, i have the 06 one and it is really nice to ride, it is sexy, light, strong and poo geometry. (Y)

slightly corrected :-

narr, if you like high bb then fair play, but I always try and get people to stick to low if poss.

Out of the two you mentioned, I would go for the control, but you cant really go wrong with either

hia mate

if i were you i would get a control they are realy nice to ride and look mint . anyways if you are buying a second hand frame when u get it i would check for cracks ,trust me mate !I got a t-pro frame of my mates mate and built it up and went out on it and i was messin around doin some curb shizzle and i head a craking sound and my bike was falling apart lol

(Y)

danny

Edited by dan_barnett

hahahaha ^^^

if you do want a echo control then get a second hand one of ash-kennard, look in the for sale page;

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1084119

would be a very good buy indeed mate!!

or you could buy mine which is a few weeks old. has hardly any scratches, ive ridden it 8/9 times, looks spanking new still and pretty much is for only £190 :) even got an echo bag they come in :) its the long control, rides amazing but i need a change, its too similar to my old zoo :)