Busted With A Fake I.d

granty

hey all last night i went in to the shop with my fake i.d (that i have used plenty of times before) but this shop has a list of fake i.d's and they yoinked my id and said there going to report me to the police >_< does anyone know what the police will do? :ermm:

Wow coincidence this happened to 2 of my mates down town last night, they kicked up a fuss and the police said they would get them back they both had theyre reall adress' on and the police will know theyre fake though sooo.. the police told them to go down to the station at 10am this mornin and collect them but they havent gone. Im not sure if anything will come of it but i highly doubt youll get your id back

I have a passport one but mine's identical to the real thing and i have been using it for the past two years and that is in pubs and shops and not once i have they said anything about it but i must say they do look identical plus it only cost me £15 so i aint fussed.

Dan.

I have a passport one but mine's identical to the real thing and i have been using it for the past two years and that is in pubs and shops and not once i have they said anything about it but i must say they do look identical plus it only cost me £15 so i aint fussed.

Dan.

Thats an official government document though so if you get caught then you will get properly shafted.

Im not being funny, but why don't people wait until there actually 16/18? I'm not saying I have stuck completely to age rules, but I never had a fake I.D or tryed to get served when i was 15 ect. Just seems like your putting yourself foward to be caught.

Haha thats is unlucky.

Down here the shops/police aint really that switched on my mate had fake ID and was drinking in a pub the police came in for a spot check asked him for Id and they took it. Looks nothing like anything officail Id card.

Hope nothing happens

Passport hasn't got an address on it. It's as simple as giving fake details to whoever take's it from you. I fail to see how they can actually do this. What if they end up taking someone's Student card or something and they need it to access resources at college or something?

Obviously a fake passport is a differant matter but unless they can prove it is not you they shouldn't be taking it off you, they may call the cops and they'd come and take it from you, but I can't see them bothering.

I don't reckon they'd do much, however there was a lad at my old college who got busted with one and had a court hearing and all sorts, last i heard he ended up with a fine and everyone taking the piss out of him for a few weeks.

If your lucky, you shouldn't have a problem. If your not lucky, it might be a fine.

The fake passport is definately bad though, if you got busted with that it'd be taken very seriously indeed.

Im not being funny, but why don't people wait until there actually 16/18? I'm not saying I have stuck completely to age rules, but I never had a fake I.D or tryed to get served when i was 15 ect. Just seems like your putting yourself foward to be caught.

Same here, mum allways bought my carry-outs for me! I don't drink much really had a pint last night as I was out for dinner with the family but hadn't drank in month's before.

f**k going out and getting pissed when your young, you've your whole life to do that, go out and ride in the cold while you still can without stiffening up like a board....

Passport hasn't got an address on it. It's as simple as giving fake details to whoever take's it from you. I fail to see how they can actually do this. What if they end up taking someone's Student card or something and they need it to access resources at college or something?

Obviously a fake passport is a differant matter but unless they can prove it is not you they shouldn't be taking it off you, they may call the cops and they'd come and take it from you, but I can't see them bothering.

Slightly off-topic, but I was wondering about this aswell. Got ID'd a few years back at a bar, so showed the guy my driving licence - takes it, looks at it then says "It's fake mate." Well unless the DVLA actually send out fake licences I'd very much doubt it. Anyway, the bouncer's mate comes over and takes a look and tells him it's real. I was wondering whether they'd have the power to take it off me if they thought it was fake.

Slightly off-topic, but I was wondering about this aswell. Got ID'd a few years back at a bar, so showed the guy my driving licence - takes it, looks at it then says "It's fake mate." Well unless the DVLA actually send out fake licences I'd very much doubt it. Anyway, the bouncer's mate comes over and takes a look and tells him it's real. I was wondering whether they'd have the power to take it off me if they thought it was fake.

I very much doubt they would be able to take it off you. I for one know I'd go absolutely mental if they took my licence off me.

you deserve the policemans meat truncheon in you for being so silly to put your real name and address on it.

also, where are your b*ll*cks boy? any motherhobo shop owners try taking something from me. I'd unleash the demon of death from my firey casm and get it back. :angry:

yea i was just bout to take it a run but the man manager came out and i aint runnin cause i have a broken back thats the only reason i got one was so i could go pub with my bro and it worked in all the pubs so i just went to buy a few beverages instead of draggin my parents out to get me them and they stole it so i went mad and then i thought i dont want to get taken out by the manager but hopefully nothin will happen cause it isnt an offical i.d

Slightly ot, but does anybody have a pic of one of those ID's? I'm interested in how they look like as during my stay in England this year I'd shown my ID (a eu standard one) to many friends and they'd never seen anything like it. When I asked what they use, I was told it's usually a driving license or passport?