Need For Speed Carbon For Pc

Thurston

you have the saame problem as my brother i just said his pc was to shit because i couldnt think of anything else but its not the copy you have because he used my copy and my copy has worked on my pc and my dads so its porbley your graphic card

I'd say it looks like your graphics card is just plain lacking the power to be able to play the game. Either drop your graphics settings in the game or consider a new card.

What gfx card do you have? and what version driver are you using? I'd always recommend getting the latest driver for your graphics card when trying to play a brand new game as there are often optimisation settings/code that help it to run smoothly or run at all in some instances.

That wont happen.

If you read the back of the case, it will clearly state that the shop take no responsibility for your computer being incapable of playing the game. It is your responsibility to read the specifications that are clearly written on the box and make sure it will work with your system.

That wont happen.

If you read the back of the case, it will clearly state that the shop take no responsibility for your computer being incapable of playing the game. It is your responsibility to read the specifications that are clearly written on the box and make sure it will work with your system.

He can still take it back and say he hated the game. So long as it's in as new condition it'll be store policy to refund his money (depending on how long their returns period is).

That wont happen.

He's right, GAME specifically ask you when you buy pc games if your sure your pc will run the game as they wont refund it if it doesn't. Gamestation are the same now as well and i think pc world have been doing it for sometime now.

Its too easy to buy a game, install it, download a crack and return it saying it doesnt work while you now have the installed files sat on your hard drive. The companies know this hence the no returns on pc games.

You'd be much more successfull if you said you bought it as a present for someone for a birthday/christmas but someone else has bought it for them as well, and that you want to get a refund to buy them a different present. This never fails and the store almost always give you your refund with no further questions asked.

Ohhh, its got spyware on it! As with the new battlefield game.

Installs shit on your PC so you can 'recieve the right adverts' for your region...bollocks, but its not optional :P

The only option you get is 'if you do not want this software on your PC, do not install it onto a PC with internet access'.

Ohhh, its got spyware on it! As with the new battlefield game.

Installs shit on your PC so you can 'recieve the right adverts' for your region...bollocks, but its not optional :P

The only option you get is 'if you do not want this software on your PC, do not install it onto a PC with internet access'.

Thats an absolutely rediculous thing. You pay good money (the retail price for a new game is usually pretty damn large in my eyes) and then they want you to put up with adverts in the game. It's a joke!

Thats an absolutely rediculous thing. You pay good money (the retail price for a new game is usually pretty damn large in my eyes) and then they want you to put up with adverts in the game. It's a joke!

Exactly. BF is essentually an online game...and they say 'if you dont want the adverts, don't install it on a pc with internet access?'.

It's caused a lot of complaints and rightly so, but it won't effect the sales. They make good games, they have gamers in the palm of their hands in reality.

Pisses me off though, you go out, pay a well over the top price for a game, they fill your computer with shit and you're more than likely going to end up with a game that takes an hour to complete....and they're trying to crack down on piracy? Tis a joke.

Edited by anzo

While we're on the subject, can you not play nfsc over lan?! i cant find it...

You'll get a refund if you say something stupid like u bought it for ur mates birthday but he already has it, and just argue till you get your way (Y)

Edited by Nozmeister