On The News

minitrialer

Personally it sickens me and every single time i hear it i think how can they do it and it makes me angry to think why someone would and how they could do it. I would also be interested to know how he actually got caught. I am VERY glad he was. It's good to see some progress, but all you get told is that he was being 'monitored' for some time. Pretty vague, as with most things in the media i suppose.

Opinions....

Something with a bit of thought rather than the usual- 'f**king paks' or something. As annoying as it is and as angry as it may make you.

Edited by minitrialer

Yeah... things these days are stupid. As said in the booze tax thread it's too nice on the people that are going to do that shit. For instance, the other night at the fireworks there was about 100 black hooded youths that came in to the park, isn't it obvious that they're there to fight, it's sort of off topic but anyway.

Discrimination 4TW!

(sorry it's lacking depth but i can't be arsed to write anymore) (look on my posts to see the views, it'll help you understand where i'm comming from, two main ones are Booze tax and the angry thread)

Edited by Fat Pants

. For instance, the other night at the fireworks there was about 100 black hooded youths that came in to the park, isn't it obvious that they're there to fight,

dont be so f**king ignorant

they were obviously there to sell weed and mug people

** im joking - obviously

dont be so f**king ignorant

they were obviously there to sell weed and mug people

** im joking - obviously

:lol:

Well i don't know if you know but i mentioned in the angry thread that theres been an ongoing fight between green and blue borough, they were there to fight (i live in green borough), fortunately for innocent bystanders the 'blue bits' were too 'shook' so 'dey' just 'ducked out' but it's so obvious they're not there for fun and joy :mellow:. Silly twats.

:lol:

Well i don't know if you know but i mentioned in the angry thread that theres been an ongoing fight between green and blue borough, they were there to fight (i live in green borough), fortunately for innocent bystanders the 'blue bits' were too 'shook' so 'dey' just 'ducked out' but it's so obvious they're not there for fun and joy :mellow:. Silly twats.

Bring back national service to remind everyone that we're on the same side. I'd do my year.

Would help the obesity problem too.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

kill him, make him an example, stop teaching all religions in school, if you want your child to be religious, you teach them yourself....in another country preferably.

anyone caught doing anything remotely looking like a terrorist attack plan gets killed. that should deter them.

if this was the 1800's there would be no questions asked, they would be burnt at the stake, therefore noone dared.

kill him, make him an example, stop teaching all religions in school, if you want your child to be religious, you teach them yourself....in another country preferably.

anyone caught doing anything remotely looking like a terrorist attack plan gets killed. that should deter them.

if this was the 1800's there would be no questions asked, they would be burnt at the stake, therefore noone dared.

That's silly. There was more crime in the 1800's than today. I don't have any sources, but I bet it's true if you research it.

Also, look at crime rates for America where they have capital punishment as a 'deterant', they have more murders, and that little thing called 9/11. Think the suicide bombers care about capital punishment? Think again :P

That's silly. There was more crime in the 1800's than today. I don't have any sources, but I bet it's true if you research it.

Also, look at crime rates for America where they have capital punishment as a 'deterant', they have more murders, and that little thing called 9/11. Think the suicide bombers care about capital punishment? Think again :P

yeh but they didn't have mass media like we do nowadays, so only the people who knew about the conciquences could be detered. nowadays everyone would know.

although you are probabaly right, the extremists would think of it as martrdom rather than punishment, maybe change it so you cut off their hands or something. I'd like to see them draw up plans then.

but seriosuly, stuff like this takes years to sort out properly, you can't just snuff it out overnight, you gotta start from the ground up. so teach the kids right and 20 years down the line the contry should be alright.

and stop anyone that isn't born in the UK from living here. so we can control who is actually in the contry and what they are like as a person.

------

I personally aren't 100% convinced this guy has even planned all that stuff. And i won't until i see some video evidence or something. For all i know he could just be some regular guy that's being used as a scape goat to up the public fear again. no people are feeling relitavley safe again.

i am a strong nationalist at heart, but i'm not racist. as much as i want to believe all muslims are scum and hate the true british people i've realised they have become an easy target to pin everything bad on. so don't jump to conclusions and believe everything you read,

remember, innocent until proven guilty.

first up, im not racist, just angry. but am I the only person noticing that the people who want to kill 100's of innocent people are from ethnic origin, primarily ethnic and not from this country. what's going on? why are they still here? and why the F**K and i paying for them? :angry:

It's good to see some progress, but all you get told is that he was being 'monitored' for some time. Pretty vague, as with most things in the media i suppose.

Thats MI5 & MI6 for you. Chances are he'd have needed help somewhere along the way and confided in the wrong person who leaked information to the Security Service or SIS directly, or to the cops who'd pass it on. Maybe he spoke to someone who was already known to 5 or 6. After that comes the surveilance etc and he gets his ass busted. Good job i say.

Another point to add about media these days, it's all scare stories, look at bird flu ' oh shit son theres gonna be a massive outbreakz of bird fluez!!! OH NOEZ!!1!, keep watching the bbc 2 news for more info', f**k all came of that bird flu. f**k all. All lies and bullshit these days.

racist is hating somone becasue they look different, not think differently.

being racist would be me hating a black person simply for having black skin, or a chinese person for looking chinese.

hating somone becasue they are arrogant and believe in allah isn't being racist, that just being apposed to their ideas.

in theory we can all talk shit about muslims, becasue it's not a race, it's a religion, and therefore an opinion, and in turn free speech lets us talk about our different opinions.

however nowadays white people are so concerned with being politically correct, they pretty much surrender to any black person for fear of being labeled a racist.

--

kinda off topic but i don't regard my self as a racist, i would never hate somone just for having black skin. However, when i see people wearing head scarfs/turbans/vails and those long indian dress type things, it almost always provokes a reaction in me, like feeling angry or repulsed. I don't know why, it's just they way i am. Plus i don;t find any black women attractive at all, ever. not even that one out of james bond....haha,

before anyone hates on me, i feel the same thing towards white people who come to my door asking to talk about god, so it's deffinatly a religious hatred thing.

I'm also not convinced he was not some terrorist mastermind the press in making him out to be. Doesn't hurt to keep the public in a state of panic nowadays when `votes` are important!

I'd lock them up and make them clean pig sty's for the rest of their lives..... while eating bacon butties. They hate them `filthy animals` right?

edit: I'm not a racist / I'm not a religion-ist / I'm a multicultural-ist! (or should that be `Anti-`?)

You live here, you live by OUR culture..... or sod off! Stupid Tony Blugh filling up job quoters! :angry:

Edited by Concussion

Chances are he wasn't a terrorist mastermind. He was probably some wannabe martyr who got a bit too close to pulling off a crazy idea.

Also, although funded by the govt, the Security Service and Secret Intelligence Service are not controlled by the government, so votes are irrelevant.

Edited by planetxpimp

I'm also not convinced he was not some terrorist mastermind the press in making him out to be. Doesn't hurt to keep the public in a state of panic nowadays when `votes` are important!

I'd lock them up and make them clean pig sty's for the rest of their lives..... while eating bacon butties. They hate them `filthy animals` right?

haha!

when a mosque in town opened afew years ago, people covered the door handles, railings etc in bacon so they cudnt get in hahahaha!

I'm whatever you guys want to call it, racist, anti-multicultural... I don't agree in ANY religion, I don't see why people can't fit in.

If you come to England you speak English and fit in with our culture. If I went to Turkey to live i'd certainly learn Turkish and live their lifestyle - I don't want to though, hence I don't live in Turkey.

Religion = War. Well not quite, but everyone uses their religion as a reason to kill others.

and stop anyone that isn't born in the UK from living here. so we can control who is actually in the contry and what they are like as a person.

Hmmm wonder how long the NHS would last under that regime. :- Please, It's bad enough as it is without BNP styled ideas like that. Also, the terrorists that blew up the tubes/ buses were all born in Britain were they not ? So using the idea above wouldnt work too well. Does that mean their parents or grandparents who originally emigrated to the UK would get chucked out but their kids get to stay here? or do you suggest uprooting entire generations? What about Aussies, Americans, Irish etc? do we let them stay?

the idea of booting out the Jonny Foreigners isn't such a simple one is it.

The BNP approach is bullshit, the f**king blonde haired blue eyed boy doesn't exsist. As said, the NHS would collapse over any deportations.

I don't care about Polish guys coming here to work and whatever, they work harder than anyone who lives here. I find that its the guys that moan about them 'stealing our jobs' are the ones who have no right to complain.

Anyway, back on topic. In a situation like this, its OUR safety at risk, not the ones in 'control' (or out of control as it would seem) such as Tony Blair, any sign of trouble and hes 15ft underground guarded by hundreds of MI5 agents.

We however, have to catch the trains and buses with this f**king scumbags. They could have ended the lives of half of britain. Radiation is no f**king joke, deaths in a radius, then cancers, and then deformed children if they have them...and I bet these people will get about 12 years for this, and then be deported to where ever, only to either return to the UK or blow up some of our troops.

the idea of booting out the Jonny Foreigners isn't such a simple one is it.

It is actually, as long as we stop being scared of hurting peoples feelings....

anyway,

I was saying that in regard to my idea that you start changing education/discipline. I don't want to kick out 'all the black people', i'm not a supporter of the BNP party either. I mean stop letting people in, and get rid of the ones that have come over and are causing hassle (driving with no insurance, living off benefits in asylum hostels etc...)

Then if all children are taught by the same/similar methods in schools, no matter what race they are eventually everyone will grow up in the same way, rather than having middle class white people brought up one way, and muslim working class people brought up another....

The BNP approach is bullshit, the f**king blonde haired blue eyed boy doesn't exsist. As said, the NHS would collapse over any deportations.

I don't care about Polish guys coming here to work and whatever, they work harder than anyone who lives here. I find that its the guys that moan about them 'stealing our jobs' are the ones who have no right to complain.

The BNP approach is only flawed becasue it's based on appearance and steriotypes. If it was aimed at personality rather than appearance it would be pretty close to the solution imo.

People only go after people who disagree with them. If everyone thought the same thing or at least had respect for eachothers thoughts then things like this wouldn't happen.

How come you don't hear about any blue collar white men plotting to blow up a mosque? becasue they aren't brought up to do something like that. The majority of muslim minds in my opinion, are tainted from the minute they are born becasue of what they are taught. The same applies to the white extremist catholics etc..

religion is 99% of the problem, and if children weren't taught it when they were young, it would soon die out, becasue there is no need for it nowadays.

People need to stop kidding themself that 'everyone is the same'. We aren't. People from different cultures may as-well be an entirely different species. Its the way you are brought up that determins what you are like as a person. Just becasue a muslim is born in England, doesn't make them an englishman. They are a indian living in england, becasue they are surrounded by people who seperate them from the true english culture.

Its like going to antartica, and living in a greenhouse with grass, trees, shops, roads etc. You aren't an eskimo, you are a europian that happens to live on the same peice of land.

-----

anyway i won't go off topic anymore, but my point is still related. People like this guy that's been 'caught' only do things like this as an attempt to change things to their favour. To scare us into fearing their god or whatever it is they worship nowadays (seeing as they update their religion anually).

Its like if we went to jihad and built a football stadium to give our culture a bit of footing in their country, except they use bombs instead.

I was saying that in regard to my idea that you start changing education/discipline. I don't want to kick out 'all the black people', i'm not a supporter of the BNP party either. I mean stop letting people in, and get rid of the ones that have come over and are causing hassle (driving with no insurance, living off benefits in asylum hostels etc...)

What about all the tax dodging, doley twats who are UK born? They absorb more of the benefits money and so on than immigrants, who actually added more money to the UK's coffers than they took out. That's not just an assumption as a lot of this thread seems to be, that's actually a fact. It's obviously going to be skewed because of the differences in earnings, but either way, the majority of people who are commiting benefits fraud, driving without insurance and so on are more often than not UK-born rather than foreign. Should they be deported to some other country because they don't fit in with your super race?

Then if all children are taught by the same/similar methods in schools, no matter what race they are eventually everyone will grow up in the same way, rather than having middle class white people brought up one way, and muslim working class people brought up another....

Not really. There's currently a National Curriculum in place that aims to get all people learning the same stuff, hence there being national exams and nationally recognised qualifications. People still learn in different ways, so they wouldn't all absorb the information uniformly, as they don't currently. Some people still wouldn't go, some people would interpret their teacher's lessons incorrectly, some just wouldn't understand - all what currently happens. There may be segregation in schools, but they're by and large all reading from the same page.

The BNP approach is only flawed becasue it's based on appearance and steriotypes. If it was aimed at personality rather than appearance it would be pretty close to the solution imo.

What? So if someone's "personality" doesn't fit into your predetermined idea of what a person "should" think like they should be ejected from the country? Bit 1984 thought-police style?

People only go after people who disagree with them. If everyone thought the same thing or at least had respect for eachothers thoughts then things like this wouldn't happen.

You're the one saying that we all need to have respect for each other's thoughts when you don't have it yourself? You're clearly against immigrants for one, who all bring something new to the table in terms of culture, ideology, theology and so on? One of the best things about going to uni for me was meeting people from all over the world. LSBU is a very multi-cultural university, so, for example, one night in our kitchen we had our American flatmate in there talking to a Greek guy who was formerly in the Greek version of the SAS (whatever it's called) and was a semi-professional goalkeeper for a Greek team, 2 Arabic guys, 1 middle-class English guy, me, a Spanish girl who moved from Valencia to Oxford to go to college, etc. - it's amazing seeing the world from someone else's point of view. If you're just born in one country and don't really look into other people's cultures and reject anyone else's views and cultures totally, you lose perspective on the positives and negatives of your own country. They pointed out things they regarded as good and bad about the UK that I just wouldn't of thought of before, and how strange the stereotypical UK character is and so on. Being totally opposed to any other cultures than our own f**ks you over in pretty much every way.

How come you don't hear about any blue collar white men plotting to blow up a mosque? becasue they aren't brought up to do something like that. The majority of muslim minds in my opinion, are tainted from the minute they are born becasue of what they are taught. The same applies to the white extremist catholics etc..

You don't see many "blue collar white men plotting to blow up a mosque" simply because most "blue collar white men" don't perceive a foreign culture as having completely raped their own, and f**ked over their own countries. Whether you like it or not, the UK and US (well, "the West" I guess) foreign policies and the way our countries have acted have completely f**ked over many other countries around the world due to our own inflated sense of self-importance in global matters, our own disregard for other customs and cultures, and a simple lack of understanding. For example, a lot of the problems in Iraq at the moment are caused by the Americans thinking that Iraqis would think and act like Americans would do, when they simply don't, hence them not being too happy about being "Liberated" as they continue to live in conditions worse than when Saddam Hussein was in power. There's a huge list of abberations by the West on other cultures, and largely it tends to be on Middle Eastern countries which tend to be Arabic. Couple that to the fact that our Western culture and way of life is totally opposite to pretty much all religions out there but largely to Islam and you have a pretty strong basis for people of Islamic descent to try and stop people here living the way they do. I don't think it's a good thing, but even our supposedly "superior" race has done exactly the same thing in the name of religion. The Arabic world just seems a few decades out of sync with our own - you can see them doing exactly what we've done before. At any rate, the whole point is that they have more reason to try and mess us around than we did them. Their culture and traditions are also very pride-based, hence them being more motivated to commit acts against people they see as people being "bad". There are still a lot of people in the UK like this, just look at the BNP, animal rights extremists and so on - they all commit acts against people who they feel think differently to them, but in our world we place more power behind the spoken word and doing things "By the book", hence the BNP starting a political party which will never get to power instead of making like the ol' Klan and doing things practically to achieve their ends. It's the same shit, it's just done in a different way.

religion is 99% of the problem, and if children weren't taught it when they were young, it would soon die out, becasue there is no need for it nowadays.

Do you honestly think more children go to church than people over the age of 16? Do you honestly think more people under the age of 16 actively practise their religious beliefs? If you do, you're wrong. Stopping children from gaining an insight into other religions and cultures would not only harm their ability to understand the fundamentals of our culture and our laws (which are based primarily on religion and religious beliefs), but it still wouldn't do shit. It wouldn't "soon die out" by any means - there's less religious education and time spent on religious practise in schools now than their has been, but religion still isn't dying off in elder members of society? Atheism is on the increase, but that's not really linked to schools, that's more to do with people's outlook on society and history now we have 2000 years of advances to look again at the Bible and religious teachings.

People need to stop kidding themself that 'everyone is the same'. We aren't. People from different cultures may as-well be an entirely different species. Its the way you are brought up that determins what you are like as a person. Just becasue a muslim is born in England, doesn't make them an englishman. They are a indian living in england, becasue they are surrounded by people who seperate them from the true english culture.

Its like going to antartica, and living in a greenhouse with grass, trees, shops, roads etc. You aren't an eskimo, you are a europian that happens to live on the same peice of land.

I don't really get the relevance of the second part? You said "Just becasue a muslim is born in England, doesn't make them an englishman", then compared that to someone European moving to Antartica and living there, when that's a totally different thing? You also contradicted yourself with "Its the way you are brought up that determins what you are like as a person" before going on your tirade about people being born in England not being "English" - wouldn't that mean that no-one, regardless of their heritage, was "English" until they were taught to be English? That's essentially what you appear to be saying by the point you were making about it being nurture not nature that dictates who or what you are? At any rate, you mention "True English culture" - look back through English and UK history and you'll see that all of our culture and our heritage is from other countries who have come and settled here. For example, the way that William the Conqueror altered the way England worked and the entire way of life of the English in 1066 onwards, our heavy usage of American culture now, our language and our numerical system, our foodstuffs - even our "national dishes" use ingredients and recipes sourced from other countries, and so on - very little of it is exclusively "English", and even if it is it's influenced by other cultures that come into the country. If your idea about only having " true English" in England was put in place centuries ago, our country would be behind almost every other country in the world, simply because of how much we're influenced for the better by other people's cultures.

anyway i won't go off topic anymore, but my point is still related. People like this guy that's been 'caught' only do things like this as an attempt to change things to their favour. To scare us into fearing their god or whatever it is they worship nowadays (seeing as they update their religion anually).

Don't fully understand the last point, seeing as Islam appears to be pretty much exactly how it's always been? I think you'll find it's Christianity that's changed far, far more in it's short history than Islam has in it's longer history? Either way, the extremist mindset seems to be that they're trying to make things better for us by making us Islamic and thus living by the "Right" rules and so on, which appears to be exactly what you want to happen to other people here too?

Anyway, I want to ride now.