Omfg I Cant Walk

B.E.A.U

well. What a fool i am. My college mates asked me if i wanted to play football 5 a side at the leasure (sp) center tonight so i said yes. I put some old nike shox trainers on and went down. On the way back my foot felt like jelly and the muscle in the top part of me leg and low part of me arse was hurtin that bad it too kme 20 mins to get from a hil lto my house. I got home and tehre is a blister on my foot where my shoes rubbed right on the bottom on the ball of my foot about 2 cm in diameter up and sideways. And well what a twat i was. I pulld it to see what it was and boom it ripped. Puss everywhere and new skin but hurts sooo bad i cant walk. or move my toes. Ahhh help lol. i hate this sooo bad. Hope fully though no college.

I can relate...

At school in like year 9 or 10 we all used to play football like every lunch time. In the 6th form it kinda stopped. Then one afternoon in year 13 were remeniscing and we all went out for a game. We all got out of breath ultra quickly, and by the end of lunch we all had some lovely blisters, que pathetic limping for the rest of the week.

by saying you "lifted the skin flap up" does that mean its still attached? If so whip out the super glue, grab something to bite on and put glue OVER THE FLAP, not the raw skinwhen a decent amount of superglue is in place proceed to quickly smooth down the flap from the attached side to the non attached in order to keep it flat and remove air bubbles.

Bear with the constant stinging/numbness till your almost used to it 10 minutes or so later. Enjoy being able to walk like normal after about an hours waiting for the glue to fully harden, it might still be slightly sore but next day you'll be able to run and ride like normal instead of limping due to it being painfull.

........ grab something to bite on and put glue OVER THE FLAP.........

sorry, i dont think ive read this right, but your saying 'glue yourself together and you'll be fine the next day'

very sceptical whether it'll do any benefit. danny's idea sounds the safest and most tested.

sorry, i dont think ive read this right, but your saying 'glue yourself together and you'll be fine the next day'

very sceptical whether it'll do any benefit. danny's idea sounds the safest and most tested.

My friend while been totally drunk on the way home decided to punch in the window of an abandond house and had a 6 inch cut down his arm when he pulled it back

When he got home he picked up some glue and glued the cut together.......it was fine in the mourning

well besides him been coverd in blood :turned:

Left a well nice scar ^_^

Really? Despite the fact superglue was invented as a quick fix for soldiers injured during battles?

It honestly does work, the area under the blister flap remains covered and protected as usual and the superglue holds until the skin is ready to fall off, usualy about a week or two. I'm not sure i would use it on a bleeding wound though because if its fully sealed up wheres the bllod gonna flow to, but with blisters/broken finger nails its absolutely fine.

Really? Despite the fact superglue was invented as a quick fix for soldiers injured during battles?

Not quite!

it was actually invented by accident.. Twice.

You're close, it was invented during the second world war but they were actually trying to invent a new type of plastic compound but then ended up with a substance that would stick to anything.

It's true that it was used in the place of sutures.. But this wasn't why it was invented.

^_^

Not quite!

it was actually invented by accident.. Twice.

You're close, it was invented during the second world war but they were actually trying to invent a new type of plastic compound but then ended up with a substance that would stick to anything.

It's true that it was used in the place of sutures.. But this wasn't why it was invented.

^_^

My DT teacher told me it was invented during 'Nam, with him being an RAF pilot for like 20 years (or something) i would of thought he'd be right, if he told me the wrong story i'll bitchslap him, are you 100% sure that it was made before 'Nam

My DT teacher told me it was invented during 'Nam, with him being an RAF pilot for like 20 years (or something) i would of thought he'd be right, if he told me the wrong story i'll bitchslap him, are you 100% sure that it was made before 'Nam

Sorry I wasn't very clear.. It was originally invented during WW2 but this was by accident and they discarded it not thinking about its usefulness..

It was then discovered again in the 50s and this time they realized it was pretty good and then began commercially available in '58 the year before the Vietnam War.

So.. your DT teacher is wrong :)

well my heads been glued a few times

ive just had the whole length of my chest glued up.....

so it could work.......

i always just cut under the blister with nail sissors cos tearing it just ripps off good skin

then wear a pair of tight socks..... never lasts much more than a night....