What Cars Have You Driven?

PaRtZ

I was a driver for my dads car company for a year so i've pretty much driven 100's of different cars, alas i won't be listing them all. The big two though were -

Bentley Continental GT, super super awesome. Hated having to drive anything else after that. Got some funny looks, long haired 19 year olds aren't your average bentley driver :P

Porsche 911, got kinda scared in that one but was still a great lil drive.

Both were driven from bradford to york so i got quite a bit of time in them.

Then theres all the £100 corsas and novas i bought, they were fun in a life threatening way :D

As if you got to drive the continental, my boss had one of these but he would never let me drive it, it sounds proper meaty when your behind it and it starts up, oooooooo. Although he let me drive the Range Rover........ doesnt make much sense :ermm:

I am not 17 yet, but ive drove my mums perodua nippa, dads subaru impreza,mums toyota yaris,An old suzuki jeep first car i drove! when i was 10 and last but not least rossis turbo diesel pug 306 which i didnt like as it was diesel.

And bikes, a honda c50,c90,nps50,250 suzuki,italjet 50

Edited by JASON CLARK

Few Evo`s

Civic type r`s

Integra type r`s

Crx vti

106 gti`s

saxo vts`s

mini cooper s`

polo gti`s

various other bmw 3/5 series

few audi A4`s

M3 e36

impreza wrx, uk, sti

civic vti

clio 172/182

wouldnt mind a shot of an e46 M3, thats absolutely love them and their presence on the road (Y)

Few Evo`s

Civic type r`s

Integra type r`s

Crx vti

106 gti`s

saxo vts`s

mini cooper s`

polo gti`s

various other bmw 3/5 series

few audi A4`s

M3 e36

impreza wrx, uk, sti

civic vti

clio 172/182

wouldnt mind a shot of an e46 M3, thats absolutely love them and their presence on the road (Y)

alright mate i am very interested in getting the 1.6 vtech 90-95 civic 3dr is this the one you drove, if so what did you think of it?

Cheers

alright mate i am very interested in getting the 1.6 vtech 90-95 civic 3dr is this the one you drove, if so what did you think of it?

Cheers

i had a 99 civic vti, i didnt think much of it to be honest. altho the earlier ones are lighter and from what ive heard handle better.

Ford fiesta mk 4 1.3- really nosiy car as the engine was design with sewing machine in mind.(1st car)

honda civic (ek) 1.4i- really nice if you old (2nd car)

honda civic (eg) esi 1.6- loved is so so much, too much rust for my liking though. (3rd car)

Mazda mx5 mk2 1.8s- arse end drive and wet weather = so much fun (current car)

Evo mk4 rally car 310bhp- o the fun you can have

skooby sti- i really enjoyed driving it really nice to drive

polo group n rally car- fun for a small car

astra van mk3- hmmm

merc c180- crusing car

austin metro mk2 1.1 mayfair- hmmmmm brown

BMW 328 ci e46- really nice!!! (next car)

merc vito- does a job that being a bike carrier

i think thats about it for now.

This is going to be fun :)

Porsche boxster

Porsche 996, 997

Porsche GT :) 370,000 pounds worth :D

Porsche GT2

Porsche GT2

Corsa 1.2

Nissan 200sx

Fiesta mine :)

Db7

Noble

Golf 1.9tdi

Golf R32

Audi A6, A4, A3

Ford van

Evo 8

Scooby

landrover

Porsche cayman

Porsche cayen

Civic type r`s

Integra type r`s

Bmws loads

lambos

farries

lotus elese

fords loads

the list is endless

f**king hell to many

:) working for Porsche has some ups :)

some pics

[attachmentid=8191] gt3rs

[attachmentid=8192] enso :D

post-1192-1163702607_thumb.jpg

post-1192-1163702857_thumb.jpg

Do you know if that 4 door Porsche looks any good, from what I've heard it sounds it bit w*nk :sick:

Do you mean that panamera (i think its called) ? I think it looks sweet.

If your on about the cayenne then i agree they are a bit ugly. Still sweet though.

Ooh nice. Hardon blue is the best colour for it by far.

you thought abuot the Mk5 triple 8 CDTi?

no, my mum and dad have a 1700 CDTI and thats nice, but when you need some "poke" it has to have petrol in the tank. the nice thing about all the new diesel engines, is the Torque give good power, but for setting off and feeling like something is really flying like alot of people who ride motorbikes will probably agree the "light" feel of a petrol engine is NUTS!!!!

would consider test driving one if there was one about, altho the 888 is in "short" supply like a LTD edition thing aint they????

Aston Martin vanquish????? YES you would love to all day long. the let down..... the price tag it holds. it would be amazing to have one as its one of more the "limited" cars on the road, would be a real head turner but i think that there thirsty work :P look amazing though. SEXIEST car by far EVER! (British as well ;) ) there is a Vanquish in Ilkley and a DB9 in keighley and a DB7 (i think) in Shipley.

Waynio...........................

no, my mum and dad have a 1700 CDTI and thats nice, but when you need some "poke" it has to have petrol in the tank. the nice thing about all the new diesel engines, is the Torque give good power, but for setting off and feeling like something is really flying like alot of people who ride motorbikes will probably agree the "light" feel of a petrol engine is NUTS!!!!

Definately agree with that. Diesels are good for torque, but they just aren't 'free-revving' like a petrol

but who can complain at doing over 500 miles of 'enthusiastic' driving, for just £40 worth of diesel :D

Done a couple of years as an apprentice auto spark so have driven everything from Minis to Double decker buses. One of the buses was quite scarey. It was semi auto so when you where sitting stationary in gear you really had to stamp down hard on the brake pedal to keep it still.

only car ive driven is a micra that one of the local chavs brought for £30, he's sort of kind of a bit of a friend. He can't reverse so i drove it to another street for him and parked it up :P so yea that'll be my favorite as its the only one ive driven. But i must say it was rarther shite.

best cars at work:

mk1 focus st170- nice drive superb handling bit of power.

mondeo st220 & st TDCI -both nice but too big

cavalier sri -big old dog but went like shit of a shovel, handled like a sponge cake and had less grip than a bar of soap but on straights it ruled.

my own cars/vans:

combo van (s reg) -handled like a dream on 15" with toyos but got arse end happy with 17"s.

astravan (k reg) - sweet motor, whacked my nova springs on it and loved every bounce hahaha.

astravan (t reg) - been off the roads now for 5 months so from what i can remeber was pretty dam good had a nice bit of power from the diesel engine and used to handle very nice pr at least felt like it sat in the bucket seats.

nova Sr (h reg) - raw power no handling but dam fun.

and last but by no means least my favourite so far:

waynios astravan with the new engine.

considering how much money hes spent on it id say every penny was worth it as just touching the throttle was like having an orgasm.

bags of power, tonnes of torque.

the coilover susp. set up was bang on it wanted to go round corners flatout and kicked your arse if you didnt.

how could i forgot doing 130mph down kly bypass mid saturday afternoon :D :D :D :D :D :D

i want my van back :