Cant Decide On New Gloves

maxxis26

ive worn out my gloves and im looking for a new pair

ive tried fox digit and kona xc gloves but was wondering what others are available?

looking for some that are thin and cheap but will last

thanks

p.s. check me out on my blog

go on you know you want to!

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/my_profile-UmpY1rA...EWeR_p.6wo8FOJ3

I have really liked my spcialized Ridge xc gloves, they have lasted ages without ripping or stiches comming undone, they were a really nice fit too. However, they come with a gell pad on the palm, I didnt notice it really, but try them before you buy.

Otherwise, some of the best gloves I have ever used (untill some theiving git in spain stole them) were XCting gloves the doug lampkin replicas, they were amazing!

I used to use some Sidewinders a LONG time ago, and always had very bad callouses.

Do you think the callouses were down to gloves? And is there a particular type of glove that can reduce them?

I always used to think downhill gloves were the best, do most of you guys usually use slim lightweight gloves for trials or is it completely personal preference in the end?

Questions questions.

I used to use some Sidewinders a LONG time ago, and always had very bad callouses.

Do you think the callouses were down to gloves? And is there a particular type of glove that can reduce them?

I always used to think downhill gloves were the best, do most of you guys usually use slim lightweight gloves for trials or is it completely personal preference in the end?

Questions questions.

Always personal preference, you wouldn't wear something uncomfy just to be like everyone else. I've had 661 gloves (comps 03 and 06's) and they were nice, quite padded on the 06 version but not much callus handage going on. The 03 ones were thinner but callused me up a shed load.

Also had some azonic gloves, they were great and a bargain at £5 and were quite thin again. They ended up making calluses very sore and it ripped off and bled everywhere.

My favourites so far are the 06 661 comp gloves, although my friends troy lee gloves are mighty fine comfy as f**k gloves.

I got a pair of Fox xc gloves from bikedock for £10, bargain. They have lasted a surprisingly long time and kept their origonal shape too, but i much prefer the Hebo gloves, and will get a pair when the fox ones die. They are more expensive, but they are worth it.

I Have just got a pair of these> LINK < been riding with them all week. They are the dogs!!!!

Really compfy, nice and warm, but you also get some air through them which is nice. All the parts that usually get warn away on gloves like the palm, and finger tips, have leather on them on these gloves so they wont be wearing away anytime soon!!

I strongly recommend them! (Y)(Y)

Scott