Christmas Time (nearly)

watto

So its nearly that time of year where stupidly large amounts of money go down the drain to pay for mass produced injection moulded plastic shite and i hav'nt got the foggiest what to buy my missus already got her summat but it was only a dvd box set so i was just wondering what you lads buy your girls at this time of year and maybe a few suggestions aswell.

Her age might help, or you might get some, err.. innapropriate ideas :-

Stuff i've bought in previous years:

Perfume

Zip-up jumpers (like bench etc)

ring/necklaces

underwear

boots/shoes (stuff she sees out shopping and says 'ooh, thats nice!' just offer to buy it for her for xmas.)

Be origional!!! get her a box of chocolates!

No seriously...

women love stuff to do with their bodies and taking care of themselves.

• bath stuff
  • perfume
  • makeup
  • hair straiteners
  • jewelery
  • etc and so forth
get her any of them and she will love you even more...

So dildos are out? BOOO (N)

To be really sweet, is there anything she saw when you two were out and she said 'i really want that but i could never afford it', buy her it for christmas and she'll be like 'OHHH you remembered' give you a big kiss and some lurvin'. Thats if you actually love her... If not, a nice bitch slap would be cheap and cheerful.

Edited by Fat Pants

Cheers so far dude she's 15 a few months younger than me, thanks for all the suggestions so far its pay at the end of the month so i should get a few bob spare ( got to pay for the rest of my new bike , treated ym self hehe.)

buy her a king hub she wont want it and she will give it to you!!!!

no but a teddy and some sort of jewraly is always a winner

So dildos are out? BOOO (N)

To be really sweet, is there anything she saw when you two were out and she said 'i really want that but i could never afford it', buy her it for christmas and she'll be like 'OHHH you remembered' give you a big kiss and some lurvin'. Thats if you actually love her... If not, a nice bitch slap would be cheap and cheerful.

dude :blink: do you have a heart?

haaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrshhhh

Edited by max-t

Of course. It was a joke, but if he doesn't actually love her whats the point in spending ALOT of money on her? If it's going to be over in a few months (as most teenage relationships are) then he's just going to be wasting his money.

EDIT: oh, well either way the explanation was needed.

Edited by Fat Pants

Of course. It was a joke, but if he doesn't actually love her whats the point in spending ALOT of money on her? If it's going to be over in a few months (as most teenage relationships are) then he's just going to be wasting his money.

EDIT: oh, well either way the explanation was needed.

i have been with my misses for 3 years i meet her when i was only just 16 i live in cornwall she lives in bolton we made it work!! i see her all the time pretty much live there so not all teenage relationships are doomed ha ha tyler!

i have been with my misses for 3 years i meet her when i was only just 16 i live in cornwall she lives in bolton we made it work!! i see her all the time pretty much live there so not all teenage relationships are doomed ha ha tyler!

:o hell.Thats commitment for you,fair play buddy :)(Y)

Some really good deals going on many healthspars! Good get her a day, weekend away at one.

Could take her away somewhere for a dirty romantic weeked!

Clothes

Underwear

Annsummers

Thortens

The best present you can give if shes as loving as you seam to be by asking for some advice is just to be with her on crimbo. It costs nothing but for her waking up next to her loving caring boyfriend should do justices nicely! She may make it a white crimbo too! heheh