Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

Just thought i would ask a question while i'm here

Flesh tunnels:

i'm interested in getting one, but not a "proper"one, not one with a big gap, just a solid piercing.

Can these be put in straight away? or would i have to have a normal ear piercing for a week or so first??

Also Dan clark, i've seen that piercing once before, i think it looks brill, also considering having that done, as my other 2 eyebrow piercings turned out a bit crap and didn't last long either lol :P

Anyone with any info, would be appreciated muchly :D

nipple is painful, and its better not to use ice to numb it as it takes a lot longer to reduce swelling

i did mine with a bottle of southern comfort and a piercing needle.

tongue i wouldnt advise on diy'ing at all if you were thinking about it

Noo! Wasn't thinking of DIYing it, Need cash though, For those of you that know whats its liek to want a piercing care to help a fellow rider and donate a small amount of money via paypal. :P £1 would do nicely :rolleyes:

lh006g0623@blueyonder.co.uk

You can get pierced immediately at about 4mm or so, scapelled to higher.

Go to a decent studio though.

If you want the eyebrow thing, I can''t emphasize enough, GO TO A GOOD STUDIO WHO HAS DONE SURFACE WORK A LOT, make sure they use a metal surface bar also, which they should. If not, it will reject, and you will lose your eyebrow, cos the hair won't grow back there.

If you go to a shitty place, they will use a standard bar, and it won't be there for long. Even if they use a proper bar, its much more likely to stay in if you go to someone who's done them a lot before, surface piercings aren't really the same as other ones, you can't bodge them.

Dont Worry about that! Its not what it is.. its how you wear it.. like.. the attitude you have towards it or think about it and what attitude people see come off you..

My uncle has his done, looks great! My mate had it done, acted al hard 'cos he did it himself, made him look like a chav and hes pretty much completely scene!?

I really want my lip or tongue done, but am really afraid what the pains like compared to my nipple :S

lol

EDIT: If i had my lip done it would be like the pic above (the side ones, but start with 1, then 2)

Edited by Up'n'away

I have 4 piercings,

Two nape :

IPB Image

I managed to get the bottom one ripped in Bullet For My Valentine pit at astoria.....

IPB Image

and so it look like this for a wile:

IPB Image

I also have a dupa* (not sure on the correct word for it) conch. Its a 5mm hole puched in my conch and stretched to 6mm....

IPB Image

I also have my nipple pierced but you perv's aint seeing that B)

Si

• 2 weeks later...

Just a random question, which if you have a piercing in the left or right ear means your gay? lol making sure, i have all of a sudden had a thought of getting an 5mm ring in which ever lobe which doesnt make you gay lol.

Left is for straight people and right is for gay people. Kind of stupid the way a piece of metal in one ear can signify someones sexuality but meh.

Anyway i hope it's that way as i have mine in my left.

Left is for straight people and right is for gay people. Kind of stupid the way a piece of metal in one ear can signify someones sexuality but meh.

When I was in school, I pierced my right ear with some ice and a needle.... f**kin hurt. Get's to class and got the piss taken about being a sausage jockey. Had to do it all over again on the left! Stupid rule!

Why the hell I didn't go to a piercing shop, I don't know? Being stupid perhaps, or thinking I was hard.... yeah` thinking I was hard for the babes. :$

Last time I checked you were gay when you started sucking cock and having your own all at the same time!

I well can't wait to get my nape done, does it hurt Si? I'm not really worried, just would like to know :P

I can't imagine the needle slides through quite so quickly and effortlessly as my lobes did!

Only about a month before I give blood again :D YAY!

My sister had her nape done a while ago for a tenner at a piercing shop. I asked her if it hurt but she said it didn't, it just felt strange having something slide through the skin in the back of your neck. But she kept catching after it was done, as she wasn't used to having something like that in her neck.

My sister had her nape done a while ago for a tenner at a piercing shop. I asked her if it hurt but she said it didn't, it just felt strange having something slide through the skin in the back of your neck. But she kept catching after it was done, as she wasn't used to having something like that in her neck.

Yea it is really strange. Mine hurt a little mainly because when the top one was pierced i then had the second one done straight away so my neck was clamped for longer.

It must be a nightmare for prople with long hair cos it will get tangled up. I soon learnt to cut lables out of t-shirts for obious reasons :huh:

Has your sis still got it done?

Yeah she still has it in now. But it kept getting infected a few months after it was done, so she was considering taking it out, but just left it in and washed it with some proper stuff. She still does catch it every now and then though.

But 'tis one of the best looking piercings imo, bar the septum.