Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

anyone got their septum done? i think its next on my list :P

hurt much?

healing advice, complications, tips?

and!

do you get bogeys sticking to the bar? :lol:

Ooh, my mate got hers done the other day. Ill ask her later about it a little more and find out lol.

I've got the image of a guy walking along now with a big massive green bogie handing from the hoop now haha.

• 1 month later...

Had 18mm left ear done but had to take out for work and it has now been left so healed to about 4mm(ish)

had my right hand web done a while back but using a grinder ripped it out!!!

Thinking about lip but dunno if I'll look like a total cock or not :S

Had 18mm left ear done but had to take out for work and it has now been left so healed to about 4mm(ish)

had my right hand web done a while back but using a grinder ripped it out!!!

Thinking about lip but dunno if I'll look like a total cock or not :S

To be fair, with piercings it's as easy as taking them out and letting them heal over if you don't like them :P

To be fair, with piercings it's as easy as taking them out and letting them heal over if you don't like them :P

Yeah suppose, but my ear wont ever heal up cry.gif and I think a picture of my mums face when she sees my lip rather than the lip itself would be far more entertaining :teehee:!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to changing a lip bar over to a ring on Friday and I'm pretty certain I've managed to tear the inside, since it's swollen, painful and there's a little bit of blood. I'm presuming I should just keep cleaning with salt water and Savlon and remove the ring and put back in the bar? Or will the changing between ring and bar irritate it more and make it worse?

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith