Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

I've got a few piercings. Left lobe x3, left upper ear x2, right lobe x2, nostril x1, madonna x1, labret x1, nipple x1. I've had loads of others that have had to come out for one reason or another, including eyebrow, another nostril, scaffolds, multiple ear piercings and stretched lobes... etc.

Haven't had a piercing done for years now! Tempted to re-stretch my right lobe and maybe add something to the top of that ear, but I don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle. Always wanted my belly button done as well, but these days I'm too 'grown up' around the waist for it to look good.

done for like 2 weeks ago...mum and dad still not happy :-

Looks really good. one of my fav piercings on the ladys ^_^

I had mine in for 2 weeks but it just pissed me off too much with kissing and eating then it came out twice at leeds fest so i just ended up getting rid of it (N)

Still got my side lip and tougne in though

Kinda want my tougne again and my nips too

Whats P.A?

Private Area? :S

Prince Albert. In through the urethra and out the bottom (or top). So called because he allegedly had one in order to keep his tackle pinned out the way for the sake of the nice tight trousers that were fashionable at the time (apparently a quite common practice).

Also whats a 'madonna' other then a woman who goes around and buys babies.

A bar through the side of the top lip. Named after the mole/beauty mark on Madonna's top lip. Also called a Monroe for similar reasons.

Im not a fan really......

They always look a bit rubbish on their own, really need to be mated with a centre lip IMO. Like this:

IPB Image

Although they very much look stuck on in that picture!

An ex of mine had two Monroes, one on each side, with a centre lip. That looked pretty cool, although it may not suit everyone!

IPB Image]link

done for like 2 weeks ago...mum and dad still not happy :-

I got my lip pieced there and my parents went berzerk too, haha, even though I didn't even live with them anymore :S They still make me take it out when I go round, but it looks good though!

Davey

PS: I will get bashed for flirting on TF but who cares, you have lush eyes Susanne, in fact you are generally lush!!!!!

i had my P.A. done because it was free,and i was bored.i only paid for my lip piercing,the 2 nose piercings were free,as were the ears,nipples,belly button,cos my gf at the time worked in Tiger Lily in oxford,it's a shop that sells stoner stuff etc,but they also do piercings and tattoo's.the decent piercist has moved to liverpool now,so both the piercist and the tattooist in there are both shite now...stay away from the place for anyone who knows it (Y) and no the p.a. didnt hurt,although it did bleed alot.and the girls love it :P

Carl

Taking pictures of your own ear is harder than first expected. Sorry about shitty, huge, noisy pics.

IPB Image

scaffold, 6mm tunnel, 20mm tunnel

IPB Image

Rook, 6mm tunnel, 20mm tunnel, that red scar by my ear is where my vertical tragus rejected.

IPB Image

My sexy lips

IPB Image

Horizontal eyebrow, my favourite piercing I have probably cos I've never seen anyone else with one, rather snazzy.

If I wouldn't miss the sex for x amount of months, I'd consider an aprydava. (Through the top, out through the bottom).

Then I could nail my dick to tables and it wouldn't hurt, awesome way to make money off drunk people making bets.

You see I was talking to someone about a PA, and he said he's had it done and was getting back to it within a week, he also said it got ripper out on a girls tooth, which put me right back off the idea.