What Annoys You The Most On Your Bike

dozydame

I was wondering if anybody had an opinion on the most annoying things to set up on your bike. i personally think its the back wheel for me as i ride mod and its a pain in the a**e to set it up properley. <_<

i agree the back wheels are a nightmare to set up, i also hate having to watch out for your bike being nicked by chaves :angry:

Edited by T-OM

i think getting a really nice pull on the brakes especially if you have maggys , if you want a nice pull bleed them with water. (Y)

Please please please do NOT bleed your brakes with water. It may give you a slightly smoother feel but will cause you nothing but problems. For one you have to bleed them with a bit of antifreeze to stop them freezing in the cold winter. Your seals in your maggie lever expand with the water and will be a nightmare to remove without destroying them. Also Magura use there oil because it dosnt oxidise, The chemical symbol for water is H2o, This means it contains Hydrogen and OXYGEN, and after time the oxygen will be released form the water creating oxygen bubbles that will destroy your brake.

So please dont bleed your brakes with water, stick to the reccommended oil, magura dosnt speed loads of money filling there brakes with specilalist oil, when they could save a few bob and fill them from the tap!

If you bleed your brakes with water please take all of my rant in consideration and dont complain if you brake goes wrong.

lol his creaking does my head in that all you can here when he rides!!!

Yea but i knew exactly what was causing it, so it didnt annoy me. Anyway fixed it last night ;) bike works perfect except my bent rear wheel, no chain, and brakes that aint sent up properly! ;)

Edited by Orgun_Donor

Its got to be a few things:

- Having an off day where you feel down about your riding which makes you worse.

- Not being able to trust your rear brake. (can now)

- Being over 16 and having to pay like stupid ammounts of money to go anywhere to ride on the train.

- Having to have a shower after a 30 minute piss around sesh in the road.

But I love trials really :P:)

Phil

Hi the think the thing that annoys me most about my bike is when you do a pretty big gap and you just get off the wall, and then all you hear is psssssssssss and your tyre is flat as a pancake (N), i also hate it when my breaks don't work :( and i think thats it thanks trialsbikenut

Edited by Trialsbikenut

please don't have an argument about water bleeding as your going :offtopic: the most annoying thing about my bike is the chain snapping and punctures (N)

with out a doubt

i allways have spear innertubes at home because i dont beleave in puncture repair kits so you replace the inner tube about 2 times in a good days riding and you r having fun then snap your chain has snapped off.

Yea but i knew exactly what was causing it, so it didnt annoy me. Anyway fixed it last night ;) bike works perfect except my bent rear wheel, no chain, and brakes that aint sent up properly! ;)

ha ha it doesn't creak anymore??? that will be amazing we might be albe to ride without being in stiches!!!

Well worst thing has got to be either puncher and exploding brakes,really annoys me when your having a really good days ride and suddenly you hear a fast hissing noise or the crack of your back (N) when you come flying off because your brake has exploded.

That's my day ruined when that happens but like Martin Ashton said in the MBUK this month,

"Even if you think your having a bad day your always learning something new just being out".

You got to love that man complete and utter ledgend :) ..

Dave

Please please please do NOT bleed your brakes with water. It may give you a slightly smoother feel but will cause you nothing but problems. For one you have to bleed them with a bit of antifreeze to stop them freezing in the cold winter. Your seals in your maggie lever expand with the water and will be a nightmare to remove without destroying them. Also Magura use there oil because it dosnt oxidise, The chemical symbol for water is H2o, This means it contains Hydrogen and OXYGEN, and after time the oxygen will be released form the water creating oxygen bubbles that will destroy your brake.

So please dont bleed your brakes with water, stick to the reccommended oil, magura dosnt speed loads of money filling there brakes with specilalist oil, when they could save a few bob and fill them from the tap!

If you bleed your brakes with water please take all of my rant in consideration and dont complain if you brake goes wrong.

right water doesnt randomly turn back into oxygen if it did it would explode when you threw it on a fire i think you might find its bonds to be extreamly strong. water does have AIR bubbles in it that is why break fluid is used it also lubricates th system. i have used water for agis and apart from freezing iv not had any problems as for the seals why would you want to remove them? you cant buy replacments any way i dont understand that bit. ohh and oxidising has nothing to do with oxygen comming out of somthing. and you can use cheaper minral based oils magura rip people off i dont often throw wobblers but if your going to get in a moodie at least know what your on about.

ben

Edited by ben