Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Trials HD is f**king awesome! Its not trials as in slow balance trials, but there is a lot of weight shifting and speed adjustment. Good fun if you like a bit of a challenge(although have breezed from beginner easy and medium with all gold already....)

Personally i found you could just hold the accelerator and backflip - double backflip - trippple backflip everything.

Mm, I'm struggling. I can do that one, there's one, 3,250 points, 15m grind and manual-flip-grind, or there's 4,500 points, 6 grinds and 1080 spin.

I thought I could do the last one in the Plan B park on the halfpipe, but I can't get enough grinds in =/

The spillway seems to be the best place for most things, hah. I reckon more time and I could land the first or second one there.

Does anyone still play skate online? Or have you all buggered off to skate 2?

This is why trials bike is tits

Like why would you let someone have that much air, and not use A X B or Y to do tricks?

My issue with that video is that it is just the very basic of the levels... ill try and get a video of the harder levels either tonight when i get home or tomorrow morning before i head off to brimham. Although ill appologize now as they will be pretty shitty quality and also im not that good at it on the harder levels. Mr Burton still has my camera and tripod.

How the f**k do you win the X-games megaramp thing?

I did a nollie 360 laser flip, a 540 kickflip double late pop shuvit, (or was it a 540 360 flip double late pop shuvit?) and a 360 christ air backflip and I only scored 57/100

I can't score higher than that. :S I landed that line clean as well.

Edited by Revolver

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an xbox but my ethanet cable isnt recognising the xbox, it all works(checked it with diff phones etc) but when i put it into my xbox and from my router, or just from were the router plugs in, it doesnt recognise it on the xbox, also when i run the test it just says network addaptor disconnected or something? help :P

Just got an xbox but my ethanet cable isnt recognising the xbox, it all works(checked it with diff phones etc) but when i put it into my xbox and from my router, or just from were the router plugs in, it doesnt recognise it on the xbox, also when i run the test it just says network addaptor disconnected or something? help :P

Try another Ethernet cable? Process of elimination.